I upgraded to the latest version of Twitter for BB yesterday. Now when I get a "mention" the BeBuzz indicator for my Twitter notifications will not turn off. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I finally got it to turn off by rebooting with QuickPull.
    05-20-11 03:40 PM
    yeah it happened to me once so far... not sure if it happens every time yet. I fixed it by going into bebuzz and testing some lights and after I exited the bebuzz settings, it stopped.
    05-20-11 03:47 PM
    You guys aren't alone on this.

I've also seen the same. Twitter notification will come on correctly, but even once I've read everything the notification will remain.

The only way I can turn it off without resetting the phone is to open up BeBuzz and then close the app again.

This is very very frustrating and I'm keeping an eye out for a fix. I would be willing to rollback to an older twitter release because I think it is a Twitter as opposed to BeBuzz problem, but I cant find a download link to an older Twitter app.
    05-22-11 06:38 AM
    Does everyone here have the latest BeBuzz version. I do not and was wondering if upgrading to 4.0.73 would solve the issue. I have had this issue happen two out of two times I have had a mention since upgrading to the latest TWBB version.
    05-22-11 01:15 PM
    Does everyone here have the latest BeBuzz version. I do not and was wondering if upgrading to 4.0.73 would solve the issue. I have had this issue happen two out of two times I have had a mention since upgrading to the latest TWBB version.
    Yeah I have the latest BeBuzz and this is still happening.

The one work around without having to open up BeBuzz every time is to change the settings in BeBuzz regarding the "Clear LED" from Default to Trackpad/Keyboard activity.

Not a great solution as this actually clears all LED notifications even when you dont want it to, but for the time being it will suffice.
    05-22-11 01:59 PM
    Its something with t4bb that is causing it and not BeBuzz. I just downloaded an old backup .67 of BeBuzz and the LED doesn't clear with that version either. Hopefully BlackBerry will fix this soon.
    Last edited by FlashOp; 05-23-11 at 04:40 AM. Reason: Update
    05-23-11 04:03 AM
    Yes. The developer is aware of this issue. It is due to module changes in the Twitter app. Maybe it would be better served to post your findings on the maintenance release thread at the Bellshare site to provide additional information to the developer and assist in rectifying the problem.

www.bellshare.com • View topic - Public Beta: BeBuzz 4.0 MR1 (Maintenance Release 1)
    05-23-11 09:37 AM
    Is anyone else having a scrolling problem? Running OS6 on a 9650, and most of the time T4BB won't let me scroll- it just hangs, especially when scrolling up.
    05-23-11 09:04 PM
    Is anyone else having a scrolling problem? Running OS6 on a 9650, and most of the time T4BB won't let me scroll- it just hangs, especially when scrolling up.
    I have a Storm2 so obviously I don't have a track pad but I have not experienced any scrolling issues nor have I heard of anyone else experiencing that issue as of yet. That still may be an issue though. Hopefully others with non-touch screen devices will give their input regarding that issue.
    05-24-11 08:26 AM
    FYI

The new update to BeBuzz addresses the Twitter for BB indicator issue.
    06-22-11 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD