Twitter is the only app that freezes/makes my BB freeze when I go to open it - usually only freezes for about 15 seconds. I've done battery pulls, uninstalled/reinstalled the app, but it still happens. Is it just a bug with twitter?
    08-07-10 04:25 PM
    Which Twitter app are you talking about??? I use UberTwitter and have never had an issue with it.
    08-07-10 04:44 PM
    I use BB Twitter and am not having issues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-10 05:03 PM
    I'm talking about BB Twitter.
    08-07-10 05:51 PM
    I don't use BB Twitter, but under UberTwitter Options they have an option to have it running in the background... does BB Twitter allow that, and are you doing that??? That could slow down the response time on your device.
    08-07-10 06:04 PM
    If you do not choose option > logout from within BB Twitter it runs in the background when hitting the end or esc keys. I run this app and although it may have a slight lag at the beginning as everything refreshes, it is fin after just a few seconds. I am following about 30 people...

08-07-10 06:07 PM
    I always hit options > close.

I follow 200+ people though. Is the lag time when I go to open it perhaps because of that?
    08-08-10 04:50 PM
    Well ya, it sends out a blast and waits for an update then refreshes the screen.

08-08-10 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD