Hey guys..I think Im finding this simply doesnt exist yet..and just looking for validation to that or an answer! I currently use Digsby for my IM stuff on my laptops cause it allows me to update twitter, aim, FB status all at once if I so choose.. is there a twitter client for the Storm or other BBerry's that allows this? I use ubertwitter....but stillneed to cut and paste to FB if I want to do both.....

Thanks for insight...
    11-19-09 08:56 AM
    In facebook theres an add on where when you tweet something and put #fb at the end of the tweet it will post the same thing onto your face book for you.
    11-19-09 09:00 AM
    You have to allow Twitter to update your Facebook status. Look for the Twitter app on Facebook. You can set the premissions there, then it doesn't matter which Twitter app you use.
    11-19-09 09:00 AM
    You have to allow Twitter to update your Facebook status. Look for the Twitter app on Facebook. You can set the premissions there, then it doesn't matter which Twitter app you use.
    THis is done from my blackberry? or from using the computer?
    11-19-09 09:04 AM
    11-19-09 09:10 AM
    THis is done from my blackberry? or from using the computer?
    should work for any twitter client as long as you put #fb at the end of your tweets it will update on your facebook.
    11-19-09 09:12 AM
    Thanks guys or the assist..I was able to set up fb to allow twitter updats..and now using my ubertwitter client i can update there and it goes right to fb without needing the #FB after
    11-19-09 09:24 AM
    I use TweetSync on Facebook and have my Facebook say "tweeted" before my tweets. Now if I can just get my Facebook to go to Twitter... argh.
    11-19-09 09:40 AM
    is there anything that can push FB updates to Twitter?

Dm
    11-19-09 11:19 AM
    any of you tried social scope....it rocks!
    11-19-09 04:01 PM
    I use ping.fm, very cool. It updates just about everything.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD