I really enjoy the tending topics on the desktop version of twitter but I'm hardly on a computer. Do any of the twitter apps support tending topics in or close to real time?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 12:32 AM
    I can't speak for other twitter apps but I use ubertwitter and it does trending topics
    05-21-09 03:34 AM
    Yeah Ubertwitter has trending topics and it is real time (once you request it i.e. chose to load that section from the menu)
    05-21-09 07:51 AM
    Thank guys

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 04:11 PM
    I can't speak for other twitter apps but I use ubertwitter and it does trending topics
    Ubertwitter is the best. I tried another one (don't recall the name) but Ubertwitter was 10x better, especially after the update from a couple weeks back.
    05-22-09 09:54 PM
    Ubertwitter is the best, unless you are not on a storm, then tweet genius is best. And someday tg will be available for the storm also.... Right about the time that 5.0 drops = /
    05-23-09 12:32 AM
    Ubertwitter is the best, unless you are not on a storm, then tweet genius is best. And someday tg will be available for the storm also.... Right about the time that 5.0 drops = /
    I have Tweet Genius, and as long as you use it in landscape it works and looks just fine. Portrait needs work though, and I'm not gonna use it until the storm is supported because frankly, its irritating looking at it all screwy.
    Ubertwitter is great for trending topics and GPS tweet location. I'm not big on the trending topics, and am lucky enough to be using socialscope lite, if they had location tweeting, I'd probably use only SS, but for now I'm using both.
    05-23-09 07:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD