Why is it that you can't simply read the entire tweet in ubertwitter or twitterberry? I just got a
    twitter today and this is really annoying because I don't want to have to open my browser each
    time I want to read somebodies tweet, to me that kinda defeats the purpose doesn't it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 12:11 AM
    Why is it that you can't simply read the entire tweet in ubertwitter or twitterberry? I just got a
    twitter today and this is really annoying because I don't want to have to open my browser each
    time I want to read somebodies tweet, to me that kinda defeats the purpose doesn't it?

Last I saw, Uber does show the whole tweet. But if you click the tweet itself it should open to show you the whole thing.
    07-28-09 01:00 AM
    my ubertwiter does show the whole tweet. not sure why yours doesn't. hopefully someone else can help?
    07-28-09 04:41 AM
    Like fxxxmylife show most of the tweet but once it reachs so many chars it puts ... And I hate to click on the tweet and follow the link

07-28-09 10:22 AM
    Anynody else have any ideas?

07-28-09 04:57 PM
    Even when I go to the twitter page it doesn't show the whole tweet..what the heck? Lol

07-28-09 05:02 PM
    i have ubertwitter but find it to be annoying when sending a MMS. Select Attach Photo and if you select UP on the photo select / browser window it goes to Ubertwitter. i haven't tried uninstalling and reinstalling yet but it has been annoying
    07-28-09 05:17 PM
    Just thought of something, in reality it is showing the whole tweet, that just isn't the whole fxxxmylife story, because of the char limit fml shortens the tweet.... lame
    07-28-09 07:20 PM
    mine is working fine
    07-28-09 08:23 PM
    There is an FML app if you want to see the full stories.
    07-29-09 12:24 AM
    There is an FML app if you want to see the full stories.
    lol! Haha, that makes me laugh. I hope this thread wasn't JUST about FML tweets...
    07-29-09 12:49 AM
    I usually go through m.twitter.com, the only thing is that all time you have to type your username and password.
    07-29-09 01:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD