I'm looking for a Twitter app that allows me to find people to follow through the app. I've tried Twitterberry, TinyTwitter, and UberTwitter. Is there an app that can do this? Or do one or more of these apps do it and I'm missing it? Thanks.
    04-23-09 12:59 AM
    SocialScope is the only other app that will work on an 8310. I don't know if it will do what you want though. There is a brand new company that is developing a Twitter app that is yet to be released publicly.
    04-23-09 01:04 AM
    I emailed them to beta test. No response yet. I'm pretty new to twitter so I was hoping maybe the option is there but I was missing it. Seems strange that it would be left out. Thanks for the quick reply.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 01:13 AM
    Tinytwitter definitely supports follow/unfollow, at least the latest beta does.

04-23-09 01:19 AM
    Here's the OTA link for the latest version of Tinytwitter: TinyTwitter

04-23-09 01:21 AM
    UberTwitter doesn't have the search function (yet, they said they are working on it) but it does have trending topics to search, as well as the public timeline and people around you.

Highly recommended and with the updates they're working on...this thing is gonna be straight money (good enough for me as is)...
    04-23-09 01:49 AM
    UberTwitter is working on Beta2...best is yet to come~!
    04-23-09 09:34 AM
    TinyTwitter has a search function. I use it all the time.
    04-23-09 10:06 AM
    Someone needs to duplicate Twitterific. I have it on my iTouch and it kicks ***.....just my .02

04-23-09 06:36 PM
    Tinytwitter allows me to search for tweets from a username. I was hoping to just search for their profile, but its def better than nothing. Thanks steve

04-23-09 06:55 PM
    UberTwitter is the app i use for my BlackBerry Storm, and its great. I was using TwitterBerry, but it began glitching and freezing my device, so i switched. TwitterBerry has a new version coming out, but i think im going to stick with UberTwitter for now.
    04-27-09 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD