Ubertwitter is a nice clean app.
    06-20-09 11:35 AM
    I liked twitterberry because you don't have to wait to see what the people you follow are sayin...but ubertwitter to me is better because if they post a pic you can see it before actually getting the link, as well as follow other people instead of doing it from your pc like you have to do with twitterberry
    06-24-09 06:36 PM
    is there a way to look for people on ubertwitter because i can't find it, I'm looking for like a search or can i add people like @boltbrowser? Never mine i got it.
    Last edited by stayfly; 06-24-09 at 07:37 PM.
    06-24-09 07:19 PM
    Ubertwitter here. Tried to use TwitterBerry but hated that I had to use SureType to sign in. PIA, in my opinion- so that was a deal breaker for me. Have thus far loved Uber.
    06-24-09 07:21 PM
    Ubertwitter here. The best I have used todate
    06-24-09 10:55 PM
    I'm using twitterberry and ubertwitter both right now to see which I like best. So far I'm liking ubertwitter better for some of the same reasons previously posted (preview pick, follow new sweeps). But I haven't installed .78 version yet I'm on .75.

I'm not looking forward to the ads and I won't pay for an app to access a free service, so if the ads bother me, I'll probably keep twitterberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 11:05 PM
    I'm new at this (sorry again), how do I get UberTwitter and what is Social Scope and why do you need this mysterious "invite"?
    06-25-09 09:50 AM
    I'm new at this (sorry again), how do I get UberTwitter and what is Social Scope and why do you need this mysterious "invite"?
    Google Ubertwitter on your BB and there will be a link to the main site, then you just click on the download link.

Social Scope is supposed to be a great app that includes Twitter, Facebook, and I think another social networking group. Its in the beta still so I think they want to control how many people use it. I haven't gotten an invite yet and I signed up a while ago.

*****DISCLAIMER*****
    The info about Social Scope was only speculation on my part, hope someone can confirm.
    06-25-09 10:06 AM
    Its come to the point where ya should just give up / forget about SocialScope
    06-25-09 11:16 AM
    Its come to the point where ya should just give up / forget about SocialScope
    I know I did.....haha That's why I use UberTwitter
    06-25-09 12:06 PM
    I used to use Twitterberry until I find that it slows down my device so i deleted it!
    06-25-09 06:03 PM
    i use Yatca
    06-25-09 06:06 PM
    I have tweet genius and i love it all the cool effects it does when posting an update and its pretty fast. The only thing to hate about it is how my battery is just going dead in one day from it!!!! is anyone else having this problem?
    06-26-09 09:01 AM
    I use uber twitter, mine is set to never auto update but still I find myself updating my tweets and / or refreshing those I'm following regularly so my battery doesn't last that long either.

I guess as we find more and more to do on the BB we have to accept that our batteries are going to take more and more of a hammering.

06-26-09 11:50 AM
    Forgot to mention in my last post, I'm also tweeting via SMS when I'm not in good signal areas and data is spotty.

PS Uber twitter is. Now the only twitter app on my phone.

06-26-09 09:27 PM
    I was curious about SS for a while. And it would be nice to check it out briefly. However I don't use Facebook, so I will probably defer to UT for its smaller footprint.

For the same reason I don't want my im apps to include twitter, I don't need a twitter app to include other social networks.

06-27-09 12:44 AM
    Google Ubertwitter on your BB and there will be a link to the main site, then you just click on the download link.

Social Scope is supposed to be a great app that includes Twitter, Facebook, and I think another social networking group. Its in the beta still so I think they want to control how many people use it. I haven't gotten an invite yet and I signed up a while ago.

*****DISCLAIMER*****
    The info about Social Scope was only speculation on my part, hope someone can confirm.
    just twitter and facebook on socialscope

and socialscope owns all the twitter apps by a longshot.
    06-27-09 01:15 AM
    and socialscope owns all the twitter apps by a longshot.
    What features does SS have that UT doesn't? Excluding of course, the Facebook junk.
    06-27-09 03:59 AM
    you all need to try to get a socialscope invite-blows all the others out of the water!!!!
    06-27-09 04:37 AM
    you all need to try to get a socialscope invite-blows all the others out of the water!!!!
    I tried a while ago twice but gave up on them.
    06-28-09 10:46 PM
    Definitely Ubertwitter...
    06-29-09 02:56 AM
    I currently use �bertwitter and yatca I have �bertwitter on manual update and yatca just gets my replies and direcect messages. So I get them like a txt which I find really nice.

06-29-09 04:52 AM
    I use Ubertwitter and I'm very happy with it! I've heard of problems arising with TwitterBerry.
    06-29-09 03:41 PM
    what the heck is twitter? I went to twitter.com and it looks like something to stalk people even more than you could on myspace and facebook...
    tweet--I'm taking a crap now.
    tweet--I'm wiping after said crap.
    tweet--flushing.
    tweet--whoa, double flusher!!

What's the point?
    06-29-09 04:13 PM
    it's just another (somewhat creepy) way to stay connected. i just use it mainly for a newsfeed and some networking.
    06-29-09 04:25 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD