Are there any good twitter apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 12:58 AM
    There are actually quite a few, and quite a few threads here about them. I would suggest Ubertwitter, but there is also TwitterBerry and TinyTwitter which are free. TweetGenius is supposedly decent but comes at a cost, and SocialScope is by invite only. Tweeteev has not been released yet, but will enable usage of multiple accounts. Hope that answers your question!
    08-02-09 01:24 AM
    Jesus H...hasn't his been discussed ALL over this site ad nauseum?t

08-02-09 01:39 AM
    Yeah, do a search beforehand next time!

Anyway...I'd suggest Ubertwitter!
    08-02-09 01:49 AM
    search = good

yea i'd suggest ubertwitter also ... might change if i ever get an invite to socialscope tho
    08-02-09 01:51 AM
    I love it when people beat a topic down to the ground, and still people make them without doing a search, like they're doing the world a favour. doesn't even deserve an answer.
    08-02-09 02:03 AM
    SocialScope is the best Twitter app, but it takes forever to get an invite. I'm spoiled though, I've been using SocialScope since mid-January. UberTwitter is definitely the best Twitter app if you're not wanting to wait forever for a SocialScope invite.
    08-02-09 02:14 AM
    doesn't even deserve an answer.
    Sorry for giving up a response so easily. I guess I just felt like a nice guy tonight :P
    08-02-09 02:14 AM
    SMH at these damn threads
    08-02-09 03:17 AM
    Sorry for no search. I did google but only came up with twitterberry but when I clicked the ota and the download info said thumbplay. I thought it was a cloaked pay service for music or something.

Thanks.

08-02-09 08:15 AM
    Well said computerwolf-I agree
    08-02-09 08:41 AM
    Sorry for no search. I did google but only came up with twitterberry but when I clicked the ota and the download info said thumbplay. I thought it was a cloaked pay service for music or something.

Thanks.

Apologize only when you've done something wrong. This was a simple oversight.

Question for all you flamers...if you know the topic has been discussed before, why click on the damn post in the first place?!
    08-02-09 12:01 PM
    Meh, i'm looking for a twitter app myself.. so thanks for bringing it up. It's good to get the latest and greatest.. search is for dusty threads. ! according to these Guru's Ubertwitter it is, i'm off to get it..
    08-02-09 12:03 PM
    Apologize only when you've done something wrong. This was a simple oversight.

Question for all you flamers...if you know the topic has been discussed before, why click on the damn post in the first place?!
    Here, Here. People complaining that they wasted time on a thread, where the subject is clearly stated, imo, are worse than those that don't/won't search.
    08-02-09 12:46 PM
    Jesus H...hasn't his been discussed ALL over this site ad nauseum?t

lol i would of preferred a Jesus Twittering Christ, but still the H gets the point across, and yes just do a forum search i think its gotta be the most discussed topic lately.
    08-02-09 02:35 PM
    Unless I'm missing the the shortcut I've tried SocialScope, Uber, and Twitterberry.... Is there a quick way to add friends to status update? Trying to type in many friends on one status update is taxing. HAHA plus I'm lazy.
    08-03-09 12:00 PM
    Unless I'm missing the the shortcut I've tried SocialScope, Uber, and Twitterberry.... Is there a quick way to add friends to status update? Trying to type in many friends on one status update is taxing. HAHA plus I'm lazy.
    Huh? Are you saying you can't see any of the people's timelines you're following with any of these apps?
    08-03-09 12:07 PM
    Huh? Are you saying you can't see any of the people's timelines you're following with any of these apps?
    No say I'm trying to update my status... How do I add friend's usernames in there? say: I'm eating with @jon1, @jane1, and @jon2. Without having to remember/spell their username, is there a shortcut to my friends list so I can just chose them.

I'm coming from an Iphone so I'm not sure if it's available with BB apps.
    Last edited by hwnstyle21; 08-03-09 at 12:22 PM.
    08-03-09 12:19 PM
    Ah okay. In that case I have no idea!
    08-03-09 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD