OK I have searched but cant find any answer to my problem. I downloaded the new twitter ap last night and could not get it to log me in. I read to delete the ap then restart. Which I did and re downloaded it today and restarted before trying to access it.

I am having the same issue. It will not log in just spins and says logging in. Now I wanted to test something so I put and incorrect password in and it only takes a sec to tell me its the wrong pw so I know it can connect but when I enter the correct info it never connects just spins or gets stuck on logging in. Im sad as I was so happy to see a new option over twitterberry which was on my old 8330 but now on my 8530 I wanted a new ride ha. Does anyone have any solutions? Has anyone experienced this?
    05-06-10 10:28 AM
    Gotta keep track of the blogs!

Having Touble Logging In To Twitter for BlackBerry? | CrackBerry.com
    05-06-10 10:33 AM
    thank you! I had no idea there was a blog to keep up with but thanks for the response!
    05-06-10 10:38 AM
    I tried the new Twitter for BB app, but still prefer Ubertwitter.

Watch the CB front page for daily news and postings affecting the CB NAtion.
    05-06-10 10:39 AM
    thank you! I had no idea there was a blog to keep up with but thanks for the response!
    Then I guess you should take the day off

If you start reading, it's likely you'll spend the rest of the day there.
    05-06-10 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD