I received an upgrade to Twitter this morning for version 3.1.0.20 in App World. I checked blackberry.com's app section and it still shows 3.0.0.24, but I was able to upgrade within App World. I did have to select "Refresh List" when inside "My World" to get the upgrade to show up.
    07-16-12 08:06 AM
    I got the notification it was available, then when you go to upgrade it won't let you, then the upgrade disappears, and hasn't returned.

Will probably right itself in 24 hours...
    07-16-12 10:46 AM
    Good point, as above, refreshing the list when in My World brought it up
    07-16-12 10:58 AM
    I've installed it no problems, but it doesn't seem to work right. If I go to social feeds, then select a tweet (which opens in the twitter app), the 'Home Screen' icon doesn't work. If I launch the twitter app without going through social feeds, the 'Home Screen' icon works just fine. Any suggestions? (I've tried deleting and re-installing!)
    07-18-12 03:06 AM
    I've installed it no problems, but it doesn't seem to work right. If I go to social feeds, then select a tweet (which opens in the twitter app), the 'Home Screen' icon doesn't work. If I launch the twitter app without going through social feeds, the 'Home Screen' icon works just fine. Any suggestions? (I've tried deleting and re-installing!)
    Was never keen on the social feeds tool, I always delete it off the phone
    07-18-12 05:49 AM
    Anyone else think the update is actually worse than the last? Couple of things have changed that make no sense or add any value to the app / process...

1) when you see a Tweet that has 'in reply to john doe', you used to be able to click onto this link and see the previous tweet - this is now no longer possible...why? The whole idea is for people to connect, and this is now a massive limitation. the only way around this is to click onto the person's profile, then into their tweets - makes no sense at all why they would change this.

2) when you click onto someone's profile, it opens a strange panel allowing you to RT, reply etc. why? where has this come from? you click someone's profile to go their page, not RT their last tweet and so on - another bizarre aspect that only lengthens the process of drilling down. very strange.

Number 2 not as bad as 1 imo, quite frustrating why this would be disabled.

07-19-12 07:32 AM
    Couldn't agree with you more, especially the first one.

Anyone else think the update is actually worse than the last? Couple of things have changed that make no sense or add any value to the app / process...

1) when you see a Tweet that has 'in reply to john doe', you used to be able to click onto this link and see the previous tweet - this is now no longer possible...why? The whole idea is for people to connect, and this is now a massive limitation. the only way around this is to click onto the person's profile, then into their tweets - makes no sense at all why they would change this.

2) when you click onto someone's profile, it opens a strange panel allowing you to RT, reply etc. why? where has this come from? you click someone's profile to go their page, not RT their last tweet and so on - another bizarre aspect that only lengthens the process of drilling down. very strange.

Number 2 not as bad as 1 imo, quite frustrating why this would be disabled.

07-20-12 12:22 AM
    Wondering if anyone else has this problem too: the new emails of 'you have a new follower' aren't loading properly?

I use a Curve 9360 with the latest 7.1 software loaded, but for some reason all I can see are the subject header in the email, but the body of the email itself does not load.

My work twitter account emails are new, with images and everything centred, but this seems to have stumped my Curve...odd
    07-23-12 04:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD