I have just installed the upgrade for the Twitter app and when I try and open it I'm getting a null error. I've tried re-installing and battery pulling, also tried and OTA download with no luck. Anyone else having this issue/know how to fix it? Many thanks!
    04-03-12 05:31 PM
    was it a beta twitter or official from appworld?
    04-03-12 05:46 PM
    I have it too. Official downlownd. Starting error null: null.
    04-03-12 10:30 PM
    was it a beta twitter or official from appworld?
    It was the official one from AppWorld.
    04-03-12 10:43 PM
    I had the same error when I installed it through the app world. After deleting it i reloaded it through OTA, it's working fine now.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-03-12 10:47 PM
    do you have a strange icon in your running apps screen after installing this twitter?
    04-04-12 09:32 AM
    I had the same error when I installed it through the app world. After deleting it i reloaded it through OTA, it's working fine now.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    I tried both those things nothing works I'm actually getting pissed off now. Even the new CB app doesn't work.
    04-04-12 08:06 PM
    do you have a strange icon in your running apps screen after installing this twitter?
    If ur talking about the icon in running apps screen that is "?-twitter" that's coming from the new upgrade of the screen grabber app not twitter. Try to delete tht app and u will see it disappears. Not sure why it showing up now hopefully the screen grabber app will getanother update th take it away. I deleted the new version and just reinstalled a older version from app world.
    04-04-12 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD