Does anyone use any twitter apps?? If so which one and any problems????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 12:42 PM
    04-30-09 12:43 PM
    There are loads of threads on Twitter apps, you would do well to read some of those.

04-30-09 03:03 PM
    Does anyone use any twitter apps?? If so which one and any problems????

I use TwitterBerry....I love it....Its simple and fast. I have been using it for about 2 months and have had no issues with it... HIGHLY recommended...
    05-02-09 03:05 AM
    I use TwitterBerry....I love it....Its simple and fast. I have been using it for about 2 months and have had no issues with it... HIGHLY recommended...
    Read up on them...
    personally I'd recommend SocialScope and if you can't get that.. UberTwitter
    05-02-09 03:24 AM
    ubertwitter is ubercrappy, til they get an update.

I say get twitterberry, it never fails for me. socialscope is good too if you can get your hands on it.
    05-02-09 04:00 AM
    I use ubdertwitter
    it's been working well for me so far.
    I like this one because you can see your friend updates right away when you open it.
    05-02-09 04:10 AM
    +1 for ubertwitter. Love it!!

05-02-09 05:29 AM
    Just saw this article: Hacker breaks into Twitter accounts of Britney Spears and Ashton Kutcher - Times Online

Watch the info you provide to Twitter....
    05-02-09 12:38 PM
    I use ubdertwitter
    it's been working well for me so far.
    I like this one because you can see your friend updates right away when you open it.
    You can set Twitterberry to have the first/splash screen as your friends updates as well.
    05-02-09 12:58 PM
    I have used them all...

Socialscope, hands down. Ubertwitter is what I was using before and I liked it. New update should be awesome for UT.
    05-02-09 01:16 PM
    I am using ubertwiter. I have not been able to get an invite from Social Scope as of yet
    05-02-09 02:06 PM
    Tiny Twitter, Uber Twitter, Blackbird, Social Scope, BBTweet, TwitterBerry, Viigo and Twibble. Those are the ones I know off the top of my head.

I personally use TinyTwitter above all. It's my favorite UI and I just love this app in general.
    05-02-09 02:30 PM
    I use both TwitterBerry and Yatca. Yatca puts your messages in your inbox, I only use it for getting my @replies.
    05-02-09 04:08 PM
    I have tried most of them. SocialScope and UberTwitter are the best I think, but UberTwitter really drains my battery, so I think SocialScope wins, plus it has facebook capabilities (although I don't care too much, I'm over facebook).
    05-02-09 08:03 PM
    I have tried most of them. SocialScope and UberTwitter are the best I think, but UberTwitter really drains my battery, so I think SocialScope wins, plus it has facebook capabilities (although I don't care too much, I'm over facebook).
    Question on the Facebook part of SocialScope: Can you choose to not enable the Facebook part of the app? Is it good as a standalone Twitter app? I don't really care for Facebook these days...I only go on it to be nosey and look at people's status'.
    05-02-09 11:34 PM
    I use UberTwitter...as well. how do I get into social scope?

05-02-09 11:47 PM
    Question on the Facebook part of SocialScope: Can you choose to not enable the Facebook part of the app? Is it good as a standalone Twitter app? I don't really care for Facebook these days...I only go on it to be nosey and look at people's status'.
    Yup, and I've just done it. You can sign into either or both.
    05-03-09 12:09 AM
    Yes, you can choose to only log into Twitter & not FB. That's how I use it.
    05-03-09 12:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD