It's out in the Blackberry Beta Zone. I haven't used it yet. I downloaded it just now.
    05-05-11 01:02 PM
    Just downloaded it. Waiting for keycode.
    05-05-11 01:09 PM
    everything looks great on 2.0, except they modified the icon slightly? doubt this bothers anyone else, but it's the same icon as the previous newer versions, except a little less glossy looking, and squished a little. probably just me haha.
    05-05-11 02:17 PM
    Anyone who can Download v2.0 for os 6 ? Plz post cod file !!
    05-05-11 05:16 PM
    Anyone who can Download v2.0 for os 6 ? Plz post cod file !!
    as with most beta zone releases, you will probably need a keycode for it to work. just join beta zone and get the app for yourself.
    05-05-11 09:42 PM
    Is a whole faster loading for me. I like it. Now if they would just implement bookmarking the last tweet read.
    05-06-11 05:54 AM
    Do you still have to use the browser to see long tweets or does it automatically render the full tweet like ubersocial/socialscope?
    05-06-11 09:57 AM
    UI is uglier imo, but more functional.
    All the color is gone...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-11 02:28 AM
    UI is uglier imo, but more functional.
    All the color is gone...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I couldn't agree more; it's way too dull. Even the picture icon is black and grey. Why would they do that? It's silly!
    05-07-11 11:04 AM
    I think its better... Old twitter is using twitter default color like on pc. On v2 become black
    Maybe showing that this is twitter for blackberry

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-07-11 11:38 AM
    I'm using it now. Been on it for like almost 2 days.

So far, i like the black color! Always been a fan of black.
    In terms of UI, i have not had enough time exploring it but for the basics, i have noticed:

1.) a smoother scrolling compared to the previous versions. It could be me but note that this is just my observation.
    2.) The compose new tweet has been moved to the far right so if you're not used to pressing "C" or using the blackberry menu in making a new tweet, you'll have to get used to that.
    3.) The application icon itself has a black background compared to the previous, transparent one. (felt like i had to point that out)
    4.)the loading seems faster on this one too or that could just be?
    05-07-11 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD