I completely deleted twitter from my blackberry directly from the blackberry.
    Next, I installed the Twitter app that was on my OS build from Apploader, which was version 1.1.0.11.
    Next, While Twitter was open, I went to crackberry.com and OTA downloaded this leaked version. After it installed, I chose to not reboot and I went in to Twitter and sent two tweets. After sending, I could not see them on my BB.
    Next, I rebooted my BB, and sure enough, it just worked. I didn't have to register, or enter a keycode.

I am in a sprint Bold running leaked 6.0.0.443
    02-20-11 03:26 PM
    still asking for keycode

Running Bold 9700 OS 6.0.448 and had Twit4bb v.1.1.0.12 logged in and running. Installed the v.1.1.0.13 over it.. reboot and still asking for keycode.

Not sure what went wrong.. I must be one of the few unlucky ones. Too bad, I really like the new icon..
    02-20-11 07:00 PM
    Was anyone able to install this on a hybrid?

If it isn't working for you are you using a hybrid?
    02-20-11 07:59 PM
    Installed T4BB on my Curve 3G (9330) running official .431 no probs, thank you
    02-20-11 08:13 PM
    still asking for keycode

Running Bold 9700 OS 6.0.448 and had Twit4bb v.1.1.0.12 logged in and running. Installed the v.1.1.0.13 over it.. reboot and still asking for keycode.

Not sure what went wrong.. I must be one of the few unlucky ones. Too bad, I really like the new icon..
    i installed it while logged in but NOT running. try it again that way.
    02-20-11 09:08 PM
    i installed it while logged in but NOT running. try it again that way.
    I meant running it on the background when I said 'running' the T4bb. Is it the same thing? Cause I don't think we can't logged in without running it on the background..I've tried 4 times already Or.. should i exit the app (in logged in position) before downloading the .13?
    02-20-11 09:16 PM
    i tried to set the bubbles option but it doesn't work, shows stripes still. anyone else have this problem too?
    02-21-11 01:37 AM
    I meant running it on the background when I said 'running' the T4bb. Is it the same thing? Cause I don't think we can't logged in without running it on the background..I've tried 4 times already Or.. should i exit the app (in logged in position) before downloading the .13?
    log into the app then hit the menu button then close. ensure its not running in the app switcher. thats what i meant by not running. yes, log in then exit then try downloading the new one.
    02-21-11 03:28 AM
    This is how i got it work:
    1. Uninstall current version of Twitter installed on your device unless you have Twitter .11 installed (.12 wont work)

2. Install Twitter version .11. (in my case, i got it from .448 BB Device Software),

3. Log in to your account,

4. Download OTA Twitter .13 version and replace it.

5. Tadaa!
    02-21-11 03:32 AM
    log into the app then hit the menu button then close. ensure its not running in the app switcher. thats what i meant by not running. yes, log in then exit then try downloading the new one.
    That's exactly what I did.. And It didn't work (still asking for a keycode).
    But then again if might have something to do with the previous version of the T4BB

This is how i got it work:
    1. Uninstall current version of Twitter installed on your device unless you have Twitter .11 installed (.12 wont work)

2. Install Twitter version .11. (in my case, i got it from .448 BB Device Software),

3. Log in to your account,

4. Download OTA Twitter .13 version and replace it.

5. Tadaa!
    I had ver .12 before upgrading it to .13.. Perhaps that's the main reason it won't work.. Not sure how to get the ver .11 though...
    02-21-11 03:57 AM
    I had ver .12 before upgrading it to .13.. Perhaps that's the main reason it won't work.. Not sure how to get the ver .11 though...
    I got .11 from installing Taiwan Mobile BB OS .448.
    02-21-11 04:01 AM
    THANK YOU!
    That worked for me finally.

I uninstalled Twitter altogether. Installed .11 (instead of .12) through DM. Signed in and then installed .13 and it worked perfect after reboot!

Liking the new icon and the new UI colour scheme!
    02-21-11 07:37 AM
    I must be one of the suuuper unlucky ones. I've tried every trick mentioned and STILL need a keycode.... I give up. Ubersocial here I come.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-11 11:59 AM
    I must be one of the suuuper unlucky ones. I've tried every trick mentioned and STILL need a keycode.... I give up. Ubersocial here I come.

Did you log in on .11? You might wanna share what you have tried.
    02-21-11 11:53 PM
    THANK YOU!
    That worked for me finally.

I uninstalled Twitter altogether. Installed .11 (instead of .12) through DM. Signed in and then installed .13 and it worked perfect after reboot!

Liking the new icon and the new UI colour scheme!
    Can you post a screenshot of the "new UI colour scheme"?

02-22-11 12:38 AM
    I got .11 from installing Taiwan Mobile BB OS .448.
    I tried installing .11 from an OTA link.. logged in.. and replaced it with .13.. It was still a no go..

I almost gave up too... tried soo many times but couldn't get it to work until..

1. Upgraded my OS to .461 (9700)
    2. Installed the T4BB .11 provided in the OS
    3. Installed the T4BB .13 while the .11 still logged in.
    4. Reboot
    5. No more asking for keycode.. the T4BB instantly logged in..

I suspect that using .12 or installing .11 by OTA and replacing it with .13 won't work. It's best using the .11 from the latest OS (through DM or upgrading OS).

I'm really glad it worked although the best thing about .13 is the new icon The interface looks quite the same.. Not sure whether it adds other features compared to .11 or .12
    02-22-11 01:39 AM
    Yeh, that is why i said, i installed it from BB OS not OTA
    CrackFachry likes this.
    02-22-11 02:29 AM
    Yeh, that is why i said, i installed it from BB OS not OTA
    Yes.. That exactly what you said.. Given having previously installed .12, I wasn't sure whether the .11 should be strictly installed from the OS or could also installed by OTA to make the installation of .13 works.

Although I've download the .461 a week ago, the curiosity of having .13 and your advice actually made me upgrading the BB to .461 Thank you ..
    02-22-11 02:36 AM
    Not sure if anyone else noticed this or not. Using a Torch I found another way to refresh your tweets instead of going to the menu and pressing the refresh button.

When you are all the way at the top, touch the screen and scroll down and hold it. You will see an arrow and message that pops up say "Pull down to refresh", then "release to refresh".

What an amazing upgrade to the previous version. So simple yet very affective.
    02-22-11 09:42 AM
    Too many problems for me to get this, but I'm glad I waited a couple of days. I just downloaded v1.1.0.16 from the BetaZone and it look better than the screenshots I've seen of this version.
    02-22-11 12:39 PM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD