I have installed, uninstalled, battery pulled, and have done a OS update, and Twibble will still not fetch anything (os update just happen to fall into that time slot, don't think i'm crazy for Twibble).

I have signed out of any site that is affiliated with my Twitter and whenever I try to load anything on Twibble, all I receive back is a "Error: Tunnel failed". I have tried it over the EDGE and wifi connection with no luck. Anybody know a remedy?

EDIT: I needed to change the TCP settings. For me on t-mobile, i set the APN to wap.voicestream.com , this retrieved everything right away.
    Last edited by coreyrva; 03-19-09 at 03:11 PM.
    03-19-09 02:43 PM
    I'm getting the same error but am a bit of a technophobe... I'm also on T-mobile - what are TCP settings and how do I change them?
    03-21-09 07:54 AM
    I'm getting the same error but am a bit of a technophobe... I'm also on T-mobile - what are TCP settings and how do I change them?
    @Tubbs83: I just updated my APN like coreyrva recommended above and it worked perfectly. To access your APN settings just go to your Settings (the wrench icon) >> Advanced Options >> TCP >> then just type in the wap.voicestream.com in the APN field >> Save the changes >> exit out and try twibble again and it should work.
    04-06-09 01:38 AM
    the suggestion to change the TCP settings worked flawlessly - twibble now works as designed. It even enabled Pandora to work - what a bonus!
    Thank you!
    04-22-09 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD