Not bad Ninja...I just saw another twitter theme by BlackBerry Theme Central..alot of detail..you guys should check it out..it looks awesome on my Berry
    there's no need to advertise other themes on this thread, that's not what this is for. besides, I theme everything not just some parts of the theme.

and mine is free.

update coming later w/minor tweaks and profiles icon.
    Last edited by ninja please; 07-19-09 at 08:21 PM.
    07-19-09 07:46 PM
    there's no need to advertise other themes on this thread, that's not what this is for. besides, I theme everything not just some parts of the theme.

and mine is free.

update coming later w/minor tweaks and profiles icon.
    LOL!
    crackberrynoob only posts on blackberrythemecentral's threads and advertises him on others.

just find that funnyyy

clean theme dude
    07-19-09 08:16 PM
    LOL!
    crackberrynoob only posts on blackberrythemecentral's threads and advertises him on others.

just find that funnyyy

clean theme dude
    wow, that's just sad.

and thanks!
    07-19-09 08:20 PM
    I like his themes...and he has done many custome themes for me as well. So yes I am a fan. I was not advertising I was only saying I found another twiiter theme ...and I also said I liked your theme as well. no need to hate... I dont only comment on blackberrythemecentrals themes duh
    07-19-09 08:47 PM
    I like his themes...and he has done many custome themes for me as well. So yes I am a fan. I was not advertising I was only saying I found another twiiter theme ...and I also said I liked your theme as well. no need to hate... I dont only comment on blackberrythemecentrals themes duh
    actually yeah, you do. you only comment on their threads because you're a peddler for them (which is a sad move on their part). and the threads that aren't theirs you're either "enforcing" some rule or saying how much better their themes are than others. I don't appreciate your kind so please go elsewhere. you're stuffing up an otherwise perfectly good thread with your bs, which is pretty rude.
    07-19-09 11:30 PM
    update later today, adding different icons and improving the look, also a Pearl Flip version coming soon.

don't be fooled by imposters, this is the one and only Tweme
    07-20-09 05:37 AM
    update later today, adding different icons and improving the look, also a Pearl Flip version coming soon.

don't be fooled by imposters, this is the one and only Tweme
    Any update on the update?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 05:10 PM
    Thanks for this!!!

I have just downloaded it and will update my phone asap
    07-20-09 05:18 PM
    ^^ waitin on that update.....

07-20-09 08:51 PM
    probably tomorrow, I had to do a lot today and almost done getting customized themes out to the ones that donated.
    07-20-09 09:38 PM
    nicee theme...
    07-21-09 02:24 AM
    I'd love to make a donation and have u customize something for me...please get back to me to inform me more on how exactly the whole thing works.

07-21-09 06:57 AM
    I'd love to make a donation and have u customize something for me...please get back to me to inform me more on how exactly the whole thing works.

you can send me a PM with what all you want customized, if I can do it I'll tell you (I can do most anything). you can donate however much you think it's worth, I don't put a price on it.
    07-21-09 03:05 PM
    you can send me a PM with what all you want customized, if I can do it I'll tell you (I can do most anything). you can donate however much you think it's worth, I don't put a price on it.

ight cool, I just sent u a PM.

07-21-09 05:06 PM
    ight cool, I just sent u a PM.

strange, I don't have any new PM's. you can also email me at ninja at crackberry dot com
    07-21-09 10:49 PM
    im getting this
    07-22-09 12:44 AM
    Made any updates on the theme yet? This is still one of the top themes in my book...not to mention, it's free!

Thanks for all the time and effort you put into it
    07-22-09 04:48 PM
    Made any updates on the theme yet? This is still one of the top themes in my book...not to mention, it's free!

Thanks for all the time and effort you put into it
    Was going to ask too, but didn't want to push it since we're getting this great theme for free! ;o)

07-23-09 02:58 AM
    well, the updates will come a little later because I've been sick and not wanting to sit at the comp and work on them... I'll get them up though, soon
    07-23-09 03:38 PM
    One of the best themes ever!

07-23-09 06:44 PM
    keep in mind they are minor changes, a few icons updated and profiles icon added. so don't expect a complete reworking.
    07-25-09 12:18 AM
    It doesn't need a major reworking in anycase. But interested to see the new icons.

07-25-09 02:19 AM
    I've purchased 3 Premium Themes in the last few weeks, but I always find myself coming back to this one. Looking forward to the updates. Thanks for the time you take out, giving away something you can easily get paid for is nice of you. We all appreciate
    it!

07-27-09 01:53 PM
    Tweme for Bold updated - added a dock to sit the icons on, added profiles icon, made the appscreen a lil cooler, small tweaks and stuff.
    07-28-09 04:59 AM
    Is there a way to go back to the previous version, not really diggin the "dock"....thought it looked better without it.

07-28-09 05:56 AM
101 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD