i know a lot of ppl hate wen request are made, but can u please make this theme just minus the "birds" or twitter logo. the fonts the icons, and everything else is perfect but im not a fan of the whole bird on the home and lockscreen as well as incoming and outgoing calls. aside from that this theme is greaat
    I'm taking the bird off the banner, but the calls screens will remain the same
    07-13-09 06:22 PM
    Installed it wow...looks sick on my bold...Would also love to have it on my storm..( any chance making it for the Storm??)

Thanks again for this great theme
    we'll see.
    07-13-09 06:23 PM
    i have a curve 8320 and am running 4.5 and i have downloaded it OTA. However, when I go to run it, it only appears in the applications file, not under themes. so i can't activate it. any ideas?
    make sure you downloaded the 83xx version and not the 9000 version. also if you're running .77 or lower that could be why, people have reported that upgrading their devices to newer versions of 4.5 have eliminated install problems
    07-13-09 06:24 PM
    I'm taking the bird off the banner, but the calls screens will remain the same
    cool, I can deal with that....thanks!...a lot of ppl will appreciate that....all in all, this is one of the nicest themes I've seen on a BB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 06:44 PM
    make sure you downloaded the 83xx version and not the 9000 version. also if you're running .77 or lower that could be why, people have reported that upgrading their devices to newer versions of 4.5 have eliminated install problems
    I made sure I downloaded the 83xx version and I'm running .81. i can't figure it out! help?
    07-14-09 12:05 PM
    dont like it...
    07-14-09 02:34 PM
    I made sure I downloaded the 83xx version and I'm running .81. i can't figure it out! help?
    hmm, that is strange. did you try uninstalling/reinstall?
    07-15-09 12:01 AM
    9000 version updated w/dark lists and other tweaks. also removed bird in the banner and now it's only on the wallpaper.
    07-15-09 04:08 AM
    I love this theme . Thanks for the update to the 9000 version.

07-15-09 04:18 AM
    Not sure I'm liking the dark background. Makes it very hard to see the "tick" in SMS/email for sent messages. Is there a way to change it? Also prefer the previous wallpaper without the "chevrons".
    07-15-09 06:09 AM
    I love it! I'm using it on my Bold right now!
    07-15-09 06:29 AM
    Ninja,

I stumbled on your theme a couple days ago and love the icons, colors, fonts, etc. The only thing I didn't love was the Twitter birds (I don't tweet!).

I'm a first time theme maker but am making a theme for Clemson University. I was wondering if I could borrow some ideas from your theme like the black "banner" at the top and using the same icon set. Obviously I still have to recreate everything but I didn't want any hurt feelings if the top banner and icons looked similar.

I'll even give you some credit when (if) I finish it. Sorry - would have sent this through PM but crackberry requires 10+ posts!
    07-15-09 07:51 AM
    Ninja,

I stumbled on your theme a couple days ago and love the icons, colors, fonts, etc. The only thing I didn't love was the Twitter birds (I don't tweet!).

I'm a first time theme maker but am making a theme for Clemson University. I was wondering if I could borrow some ideas from your theme like the black "banner" at the top and using the same icon set. Obviously I still have to recreate everything but I didn't want any hurt feelings if the top banner and icons looked similar.

I'll even give you some credit when (if) I finish it. Sorry - would have sent this through PM but crackberry requires 10+ posts!
    sure, send me an email at ninja at crackberry dot com.
    07-15-09 03:16 PM
    Not sure I'm liking the dark background. Makes it very hard to see the "tick" in SMS/email for sent messages. Is there a way to change it? Also prefer the previous wallpaper without the "chevrons".
    I'm working on changing the black parts of the message icons to a more visible color.
    07-15-09 03:17 PM
    Tweme updated - Reverted wallpaper back to original state, also changed the "Ticks" on the message list to a more visible color.
    07-15-09 04:48 PM
    Thanks a lot ninja, excellent PREMiUM theme for FREE, doesn't get any better. Only thing is when u click on a message to read it, the dark background makes it a little difficult to read, if the font were white like on the message list itd be a bit easier. Thanks again.

Last edited by LV; 07-15-09 at 06:29 PM.
    07-15-09 06:22 PM
    Thanks a lot ninja, excellent PREMiUM theme for FREE, doesn't get any better. Only thing is when u click on a message to read it, the dark background makes it a little difficult to read, if the font were white like on the message list itd be a bit easier. Thanks again.

if I made it white then the text on other parts of the os/3rd party apps wouldn't show up.
    07-15-09 06:43 PM
    if I made it white then the text on other parts of the os/3rd party apps wouldn't show up.

its cool, theme is great, one of the nicest I've seen...keep it up.

07-15-09 06:49 PM
    I'd say it's pretty much perfect now!!!! Thanks Ninja!
    07-16-09 01:43 AM
    I'd say it's pretty much perfect now!!!! Thanks Ninja!
    anytime

taking a poll, if you like the dark lists let me know, if you like the light lists let me know.
    07-17-09 09:01 PM
    the black doesnt bother me to much but i would say having the option of having a black list or a white list would be cool. amazing job though keep up the good work
    07-18-09 01:49 AM
    Now that the ticks are a different shade I prefer the dark.
    07-18-09 04:33 AM
    Thanks for the link !
    07-18-09 07:10 AM
    I prefer the light list
    07-19-09 04:04 PM
    Not bad Ninja...I just saw another twitter theme by BlackBerry Theme Central..alot of detail..you guys should check it out..it looks awesome on my Berry

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...=1#post3099603
    07-19-09 06:29 PM
101 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD