I loveeee this theme! As well as a lot of others apparently lol... Thank you!!
    07-17-09 04:52 PM
    the weather/twitter slot doesnt like to update. (i use it for weather)
    07-18-09 04:03 PM
    Finally DL this theme. I held off b/c there was no profiles on the home screen but I solved my own prob by using the weather slot for my profiles
    I just wanted to say thanks! It looks great on my phone. I don't twitter but this theme is super cute & I really like the icons.
    Thanks for sharing!!
    07-18-09 08:09 PM
    Finally DL this theme. I held off b/c there was no profiles on the home screen but I solved my own prob by using the weather slot for my profiles
    I just wanted to say thanks! It looks great on my phone. I don't twitter but this theme is super cute & I really like the icons.
    Thanks for sharing!!
    the profiles icon will be incorporated in the next major update if I can get it to resize and work properly. it was giving me the ****s before, but I think I have it fixed.

small update coming tonight, with fixes on the banner icons positions.
    07-18-09 10:45 PM
    This is one of my favorite 8900 themes! Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 09:56 AM
    now i wont stop twittering love it. thanks
    07-19-09 10:13 AM
    the profiles icon will be incorporated in the next major update if I can get it to resize and work properly. it was giving me the ****s before, but I think I have it fixed.

small update coming tonight, with fixes on the banner icons positions.
    Thank you, that would be lovely - But please don't do it on my account. I don't use the weather slot anyway so I'm fine with using it for my Profiles

I can't believe how accommodating you are - your patience is impressive.

Thanks again!!
    07-19-09 02:07 PM
    Thank you, that would be lovely - But please don't do it on my account. I don't use the weather slot anyway so I'm fine with using it for my Profiles

I can't believe how accommodating you are - your patience is impressive.

Thanks again!!
    it's all good, I usually don't put profiles icons in there unless there's a good amount of room for it, but I can make it work. other people have asked about it, and I've found a way for it so I'll be putting it out sometime today. I'll update the thread when it's up
    07-19-09 02:50 PM
    it's all good, I usually don't put profiles icons in there unless there's a good amount of room for it, but I can make it work. other people have asked about it, and I've found a way for it so I'll be putting it out sometime today. I'll update the thread when it's up
    Will this same update be done on the 83xx theme?? I would love the profile icon in the banner, as I now have to spare one of my bottom dock icons for the profile. That would be great!
    07-19-09 05:36 PM
    Thanks for this theme. It's awesome.
    07-19-09 06:44 PM
    Will this same update be done on the 83xx theme?? I would love the profile icon in the banner, as I now have to spare one of my bottom dock icons for the profile. That would be great!
    yep, I'm adding them to all of them

8900 version updated w/Profiles icon, a few other minor tweaks
    07-19-09 07:45 PM
    thank u! i've downloaded the newest version. love the bird still.
    07-20-09 03:16 AM
    awesome theme... makes my phone look too good
    07-20-09 08:23 AM
    I like this theme except for a couple of things. BBMessenger is really hard to read with the gray background. The same with the calendar when it is in day or agenda view. I like the color scheme, but the above 2 applications just don't work well with this scheme.
    07-20-09 09:40 AM
    So after over 1 1/2 hours of updating and downloading my BB 8900,i get a message saying it wont load onto my BB as its an unknown file....

Argh just my luck!!!

I have converted it into a zip file but it still wont play with me

Okay so scrap that last message,as i have got it working at last by just downloading the link when the email came through to my BB and it did all the work itself

It looks amazing and everyone at work wants this theme now!!!

Thanks again
    Last edited by Varg_Jaeger; 07-21-09 at 01:11 PM.
    07-20-09 07:56 PM
    So after over 1 1/2 hours of updating and downloading my BB 8900,i get a message saying it wont load onto my BB as its an unknown file....

Argh just my luck!!!

I have converted it into a zip file but it still wont play with me
    ouch, so it wouldn't download OTA at all?
    07-20-09 09:38 PM
    Awesome theme ninja. Keep up the excellent work!!
    07-20-09 11:57 PM
    I just want to say THANK YOU for a truly splendid theme - this is actually the first one I not just try but leave on.

Thank you for this present!
    07-21-09 08:04 AM
    Love It!!!!
    07-23-09 06:56 AM
    Good looking out on the Theme
    07-24-09 06:46 AM
    As I posted a while ago - I love the theme and am running it exclusively on my 8900. Today I discovered a glitch/bug in it...

I created a new recurring event in the calendar (yearly) and now, when I hover over the calendar icon in my home screen, I have all fields with the same appointment - I assume for all future recurrences...

I believe it is easy to replicate and see if the bug is with me only.

Running 5.0.0.100 on 8900. Did a battery pull - did not solve it.
    07-28-09 09:28 AM
    As I posted a while ago - I love the theme and am running it exclusively on my 8900. Today I discovered a glitch/bug in it...

I created a new recurring event in the calendar (yearly) and now, when I hover over the calendar icon in my home screen, I have all fields with the same appointment - I assume for all future recurrences...

I believe it is easy to replicate and see if the bug is with me only.

Running 5.0.0.100 on 8900. Did a battery pull - did not solve it.
    did you try reverting to the default theme, doing a batt pull, and then loading the theme? I've dealt with the 8900 plazmic bugs and that's suppose to fix the majority of them, also try a fresh install before you revert/do the batt pull, if you haven't tried that yet.
    07-28-09 09:42 AM
    Thank you for coming back so fast!

I just did what you suggested but to no avail. The theme again shows all future repeats of the same appointment.

I guess this is not a thing to complain about - I'll just get used to it The theme is SO nice, I cannot imagine switching back to any other over this
    07-29-09 02:30 AM
    Thank you for coming back so fast!

I just did what you suggested but to no avail. The theme again shows all future repeats of the same appointment.

I guess this is not a thing to complain about - I'll just get used to it The theme is SO nice, I cannot imagine switching back to any other over this
    from what I hear 8900s are pretty glitchy anyway, especially when it comes to the today screen and banners... not sure why though
    08-05-09 02:13 AM
    clean and cute little birdie
    08-06-09 04:17 AM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD