What do you guys think,
    TweetGenius or UberTwitter ?
    I've used both, been on TweetGenius for awhile but decided to re-download the newer UberTwiiter for fun.
    I think I'm liking Uber again.

Wanted to see other peoples opinions
    Sorry if there is already a forum about this, if so, could you please direct me? Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-10 11:00 PM
    its all personal preference. I like UT but I love TweetGenius
    06-08-10 11:03 PM
    I like the look of TG and use it since I'm not a heavy twitter-er but it doesn't have that many features compared to UT or even Twitter for BlackBerry. I'm worried about the support of the app because there's been like no news from the developer since around February. Who knows.
    06-09-10 01:00 AM
    i like ubertwitter. i use socialscope personally, if you can get a hold of that one. definitely personal preference, try each for a day.
    06-09-10 01:11 AM
    I like the Twitter for Blackberry App. I've used both UT and TG in the past (I like both of them maybe UT a little more out of the two) But the speed of the T4BB app is awesome. I was a little iffy before because I couldn't add text when I RT something. But now they allow you to "Quote Tweet" which is basically the same thing, and you can add text to that.
    06-09-10 06:59 AM
    TG is great just needs and upgrade. UT would be the best if they fixed there UI. SS is great but I wish more ppl could use it like me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-10 11:21 AM
    TweetGenius as per BoyGenius in a podcast said that TG will no longer be updated. You might as well go with UT.
    06-09-10 01:24 PM
    I'd go with Ubertwitter, and if you're on Facebook as well, go ahead and request a SocialScope invite.
    06-09-10 02:13 PM
    I use UberTwitter (never used TweetGenius) and Twitter for BlackBerry (I have and use both on my phone). I'm a heavy tweeter and I never found a reason to try anything other than UberTwitter. It does the job well and handles editing of retweets well, one thing that the Twitter for BlackBerry app lacks (properly, anyway).
    06-09-10 02:22 PM
    TweetGenius as per BoyGenius in a podcast said that TG will no longer be updated. You might as well go with UT.

Maybe TG won't be updated by BGR but by Beejive?
    06-09-10 05:47 PM
    Have used both UT and TG. What's my vote? SocialScope, without a doubt!
    06-09-10 09:54 PM
    Maybe TG won't be updated by BGR but by Beejive?
    Beejive does not support TweetGenius anymore. Actually, TG has stopped functioning for everyone I know. DO NOT PAY FOR IT!
    09-02-10 05:37 PM
    i love tweetissimo but ubertwitter is my second favorite.
    09-02-10 11:13 PM
    I am a big fan of ubertwitter...great support too should you need it.
    09-03-10 03:15 PM
    Ubertwitter. I'd rather support an indie developer who is responsive and customer service oriented than TG/Beejive.
    09-03-10 08:35 PM
    usually i use socialscope but if it ever has an issue i always default back to UT
    09-03-10 09:02 PM
    Uber all the way...
    09-03-10 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD