So I'm trying to find an awesome twitter app that I like. I'm doing a 30 day trial on TweetGenius and I really like it however it doesn't display any images that are attached to tweets. I like to be able to view images without clicking on the link. The images hourglass will twirl forever within the tweet and ultimately I end up backing out. So that sucks.

Anyone have an idea as to why this happens or have similar experiences? Can anyone suggest a fix or know how I can contact the developer to get assistance before purchasing? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-10 01:42 AM
    My full version shows the image thumbnail in the tweets. Click on it and you see it full screen. I bought it because a friend uses it and did not use the trial myself so I can't say for sure if that is a trial limitation or not. All I can say is that I see the pics in my tweets when I click on one that is, they just don't show up in the friends view.
    10-23-10 09:27 AM
    My full version shows the image thumbnail in the tweets. Click on it and you see it full screen. I bought it because a friend uses it and did not use the trial myself so I can't say for sure if that is a trial limitation or not. All I can say is that I see the pics in my tweets when I click on one that is, they just don't show up in the friends view.
    Thank you for the reply! That had very well crossed my mind and is most likely the culprit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-10 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD