i posted in another thread but here's a new one for people who can easily see...

I downloaded tweet genius the other night thinking like beejive it would have 30 day trial... but it didn't

i start up the app and while I'm inputting username then password i got a pop-up screen saying my pin is not registered blah blah and if i want to pay YES OR NO... kept clicking NO and tried to input password and username with speed before the pop-up came up again... finally got logged in

i was using it then pop-up screen showed up couple more times.. then finally disappeared forever... using tweet genius now after a full day and no pop-ups!!

is this a bug in tweet genius?

btw using a BB CURVE 8330
    installed it via mac desktop manager

anyone else experience this odd bug??
    01-23-10 07:02 PM
    sounds cool but didn't work for me sat there for about 20mins and kept hitting no and never worked so i gave up
    01-24-10 09:30 AM
    yep, I experience the same
    01-24-10 10:21 AM
    yep, I experience the same
    you too? what the heck how come it won't go away for me.
    01-24-10 01:06 PM
    me too.. this has been discussed so many times..
    01-24-10 01:12 PM
    Just tried this and got it to log in after a few speedy attempts.
    Was able to post only 1 tweet. After that, it kept giving me an error saying it was unable to post.
    I only wanted to see how it stacked up against UberTwitter. Oh well. Deleted.
    01-24-10 07:51 PM
    Tweet Genius is worth every penny if you use Twitter a lot. I don't, and I still think it's worth it.
    01-24-10 07:53 PM
    Tweet Genius is worth every penny if you use Twitter a lot. I don't, and I still think it's worth it.
    Yea its awesome man I love it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-10 10:50 PM
    Yup it works like a charm. Not one problem at all. Try it you will wonder y u waited so long to do it. Go ahead and while u r there follow me @lake51

01-25-10 05:55 PM
    Yup it works like a charm. Not one problem at all. Try it you will wonder y u waited so long to do it. Go ahead and while u r there follow me @lake51

What kind of phone is everyone using? Wonder if I depends on phone and OS cause I have 9700 on 5.0.0.442 and I had no luck with this trick
    01-25-10 07:20 PM
    I can get the program to work (after hittinh no a bunch of times), but after I do a battery pull, the program resets and I have to hit "no" a bunch of times again. Anyone else experience this too?

01-25-10 08:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD