I recently downloaded tweetgenius and ubertwitter to my phone. Why is it that when I go into my profiles to set my notifications up for tweetgenius my only two options are direct messages and replies.

On the other hand when I set up my notifications for ubertweeter i have three options direct messages, replies, and new tweets?

Anyone have any insight into this? I have done a battery pull, a reset, i recently upgraded to the new OS that tmobile just released. Should I uninstall and reinstall or is this just the way things are?

Appreciate the help!
    07-19-09 09:28 PM
    What OS is it? I think it has to be 4.5 or higher.
    07-19-09 11:09 PM
    actually tweetgenius does not have the notification function for new tweets.. it is not your problem
    07-20-09 12:28 AM
    Coachmac, the OS is 4.6 the newest one frm tmo. IceTrace, thanks for the reply. Now I'm startin to get pissed off that I spent 5 dollars on this app when ubertwitter does 10x the things that tweetgenius even thought it might not look as good doin it.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 07:36 AM
    Coachmac, the OS is 4.6 the newest one frm tmo. IceTrace, thanks for the reply. Now I'm startin to get pissed off that I spent 5 dollars on this app when ubertwitter does 10x the things that tweetgenius even thought it might not look as good doin it.....

Caveat Emptor

07-20-09 07:43 AM
    Tamara24: Sorry I couldn't help. Maybe someone else on the forums will be able to help. Good luck.
    07-20-09 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD