I'll stick with ubertwitter....
    07-21-09 04:36 AM
    After I pressed the Submit Button to post a tweet and download TC, I got this message:

Error Summary
    HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error
    C:\WebApps\php\php-cgi.exe - The FastCGI process exceeded configured activity timeout

Thankfully I was reading this thread while the error popped up....the 1st time in my life I do like such a TimeOut error
    07-21-09 07:42 AM
    I have to admit, I am probably one of the few that will say I can see SOME potential in TweetCaster.... With that said though I already deleted it and am praying night and day that either tweeteev will finally release or better yet, I'll get my socialscope invite. With a few more months of polish and testing I think the good ideas behind TweetCaster could have really shown through, but my advice to anyone that hasn't made the mistake yet is quite simple... don't.
    07-21-09 07:48 AM
    two thumbs down from me.
    07-21-09 08:27 AM
    Deleted for me too. The problem for me is that it won't load any new tweets!! Big turn off for an app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 09:01 PM
    I was going to DL the app. I filled out the tweet form and it posted the tweet to all my followers, which is totally stupid.

However... It still didn't allow me to DL the app.

What a piece of S**T!!!

07-22-09 10:36 AM
    I was going to DL the app. I filled out the tweet form and it posted the tweet to all my followers, which is totally stupid.

However... It still didn't allow me to DL the app.

What a piece of S**T!!!

Did you get the link via text? If you didn't, then you probably didn't complete the process properly. I wouldn't waste my time with it anyway.

07-22-09 10:48 AM
    ill stick with ubertwitter for now, but i like the UI better than UT honestly...........and i like the icon waaaaaaay more haha the birs is way cuter!
    07-24-09 04:44 PM
    tweetcaster was a decent app

they tweeted that they are gonna release a new app soon with all the feedback incorporated.
    07-24-09 05:04 PM
    ^^^ oh really? Then they need to speed it up. Also I don't like that it says I posted from the web when I actually posted from TweetCaster. Particularly on my biz account, I don't want folks to think I'm sitting in front of a computer all day cos I'm not. More often than not I'm tweeting from my phone.
    07-31-09 02:58 PM
    At the moment its not really worth downloading at the moment. The only thing it has over UT is multiple accounts but UT has so much more over this. Who really needs multiple twitter accounts anyway?

07-31-09 03:09 PM
    At the moment its not really worth downloading at the moment. The only thing it has over UT is multiple accounts but UT has so much more over this. Who really needs multiple twitter accounts anyway?

I do. I say things on my personal Twitter that I Would. Never. say on my biz Twitter. Likewise, my friends don't necessarily care about my various biz promotions/goings on. I'm sure I'm not the only person on Twitter that has both.
    07-31-09 04:43 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD