Any chance on fixing the OTA?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    09-17-10 01:43 AM
    Any chance on fixing the OTA?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    I'm sorry?

To me, OTA = Over The Air, which sums up everything on Yesterberry

PS. Oh, do you mean the link to the launcher? I just tested it, and it works okay for me.

PPS. To the fellow who submitted one thousand stream links to me around midnight- I can't decide whether you love me or hate me. Even with 85% of them being dead (as you explained they likely would be), I pulled an all-nighter and collected 40-50 awesome channels from the list (do you know how long it takes to manually test, watch, and label a thousand url's?). Yesterberry fans will love you, even if it kills me Now to try and stay awake while I get the channels posted...

PPPS. Best I can manage for now- 20+ new channels posted up. I haven't had the time or brainpower to categorize them, so they're in the "sorted by language" section. Check them out, I think most folks will be pleased with the additions.
    Last edited by CharredPC; 09-17-10 at 08:28 AM. Reason: No sleep for me, yay! >_>
    09-17-10 01:50 AM
    Thanks, keep up the good work..

Jim
    09-17-10 08:49 AM
    Yippie for Babe TV!!!!
    09-17-10 11:23 AM
    Yippie for Babe TV!!!!
    Just added another twenty channels, including two more like Babe TV, just for you!
    09-17-10 04:42 PM
    One of the pages in the TV section is not showing up on my Blackberry anymore, like the one with Fuel and Bite TV. But it shows up on my PC, odd...they were working before on my berry.
    09-17-10 05:58 PM
    One of the pages in the TV section is not showing up on my Blackberry anymore, like the one with Fuel and Bite TV. But it shows up on my PC, odd...they were working before on my berry.
    I just reworked that section; let me know if there's any more problems. On a completely different and unrelated note, one probably shouldn't try and code html without sleep...
    09-17-10 06:33 PM
    I just reworked that section; let me know if there's any more problems. On a completely different and unrelated note, one probably shouldn't try and code html without sleep...
    After I reset my phone it started working, it was a problem on my end.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-10 08:18 AM
    This is absolutely fab.

Thank you very much. Excellent work.

09-18-10 08:55 AM
    Has anybody had success using this app on a BB curve 8330. I just switched to Boost mobile and am satisfied so far.

Thanks.
    09-18-10 12:14 PM
    CharredPC,
    Please add RTR Planeta channel next time:

/ ����� / ������ ����

Thank you, great job!
    09-18-10 12:21 PM
    Dunno if this happens for anyone else, but when I try to stream the Nickelodeon channel (it's actually Cartoon Network), it's always like fuzzy like. I know that happens time to time when your watch something, but it's always like that when there's some movement in the show. Is there a fix, or is the channel just like that?

Either way, really great job with the site man. I'm going to donate when I get a chance.
    09-18-10 12:45 PM
    CharredPC,
    Please add RTR Planeta channel next time:

/ ����� / ������ ����

Thank you, great job!
    It looks like this channel's available for free (yay!) but is another mms:// Windows Media format source (boo!). I'm hoping in the future to be able to run a streaming service to convert these many submitted channels into a compatible format; if/when that happens, I'll add this to the Yesterberry lineup.

Dunno if this happens for anyone else, but when I try to stream the Nickelodeon channel (it's actually Cartoon Network), it's always like fuzzy like. I know that happens time to time when your watch something, but it's always like that when there's some movement in the show. Is there a fix, or is the channel just like that?

Either way, really great job with the site man. I'm going to donate when I get a chance.
    The visual glitches are from the stream's source, so unfortunately there isn't anything you or I can do about it. Often they realize the problem and fix it themselves eventually. Sorry about the wrong channel label, I'll get it fixed today.

I cleaned up the live radio section and added another page of channels there last night. Today I'm working on the VOD section. So much to do!
    09-18-10 01:30 PM
    I need to ask a quick easy favor from anyone NOT using a Bold 9700:

Please take a screenshot or two of Yesterberry and send them to me! If you don't know how, just download ZonaSnap or CaptureIt. I'm working on the Torch/OS6/9550/etc detection and layout to fix the "small icons with no labels" issue you guys are facing. However, since I don't have one myself on hand and device emulators can't access the net, I need your help. A couple pictures of what you're seeing will really help. Thanks a ton!
    09-21-10 02:00 AM
    Charred,
    Outstanding work! The variety of channels is just awesome. If I could only hook my 9700 up to the TV; I think I have more available channels on my BB than we do at our weekend place with "basic" cable! Thanks again for putting this together.
    09-21-10 07:11 AM
    charred can u add uk radio stations if i have stream url?
    09-21-10 11:07 AM
    charred can u add uk radio stations if i have stream url?
    Certainly! I already have some UK stations up, but am happy to add more. Just drop me an email or message me here through the forums and we'll get them added

MB??????????????????????
    Eh, what?
    09-21-10 12:00 PM
    Hi CharredPC,

Im from the UK, and watching some of these channels you provide on Yesterberry are a bonus. However, I was wondering if there is anyway to find out what the schedule is for the channel ABC, as this differs to the schedule of the ABC website. I know there is a time difference, but Greys Anatomy I just watched wasnt even on the schedule on ABC website today. Just wondering if you knew where I could find these details.

New series of Desperate Housewives coming up soon lol, and I would love to be able to view it

Thanks again for the app. Love it :-)
    09-21-10 02:44 PM
    From my PC I go to yesterberry.com and I get this error message: Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'PLATFORM_WINDOWS' in /home2/yesterbe/public_html/browsercheck.php on line 355

?? Happens with all browsers.

Thanks.
    09-21-10 03:04 PM
    From my PC I go to yesterberry.com and I get this error message: Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'PLATFORM_WINDOWS' in /home2/yesterbe/public_html/browsercheck.php on line 355

?? Happens with all browsers.

Thanks.
    Thanks for reporting the error message; it's been fixed. It was bound to happen with my porting the entire site over to PHP code
    09-21-10 03:34 PM
    I'm getting error 404, on my BB browser
    Never mind, checked again right after posting that and there it is.

Last edited by GrumpyOldMan2112; 09-21-10 at 07:45 PM.
    09-21-10 07:41 PM
    Bear with me if Yesterberry looks a little odd for some of you tonight. I'm bugfixing and locking in the 480x360 version- this should cover the 9700, 9650, 8910, 8900, 8520, 9100, 9105, 9500, 9530, 9520, and 9550. Technically, the 9630 and 9800 also use this resolution, but webkit will be a whole different beast to conquer. Once I have this resolution perfect, I'll implement a 320x240 version for folks with a 9330, 9300, 8530, 8300, 8310, 8320, 8350i, 8330, 8800, 8820, or 8830. Yes, it will automatically determine which phone you're using and display things properly. No need to click or choose anything

I'm even doing a 240x320 layout for the 8100, 8110, 8120, 8220, 8230, and 8130- my goal has always been to make Yesterberry as compatible as possible with as many BlackBerry devices as possible. Now that the entire site is running off PHP, it should be much easier to go back in and implement the channel database system to display pages "on-the-fly" instead of hard-coding everything. This will eventually allow only compatible channels to show for each respective device, avoiding the many "why doesn't this channel work on my 8310" questions. Imagine having every channel you see work, as it does for those of us using 9700's! And as soon as someone gets me screen shots from the Torch / OS6 webkit browser, I'll bang out that version too.
    Last edited by CharredPC; 09-21-10 at 09:16 PM.
    09-21-10 09:12 PM
    Works perfectly on my 8520.Brilliant app,thanks for sharing it!
    09-22-10 05:40 AM
    not working for me ,even on pc. see attached
    09-22-10 09:58 AM
    I was wondering if you are able to add an extra channel?

TFC (THE FILIPINO CHANNEL) It would be awesome if you're able to add it. I'll be willing to donate $.

PM if you have any questions.
    09-22-10 10:10 AM
546 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD