02-26-13 01:22 PM
322 ... 910111213
tools
    How about Discovery HD......
    11-13-09 10:04 AM
    hd lol yeah right.. the stream rate would never be able to support it .. the whales would be moaning out of sync

i just went to site to see if they went back to free yet.. lol. and they are offering a free 1 day trial.. so i guess i will save it up when i am gonna miss a really big game and need to watch on the go.

-murph
    11-16-09 10:38 AM
    the problem with going to a paid model at this time is it drastically reduces the ability of the company to gain exposure for their service. They might cash in in the short run but long term.... I think you'll find in a year they'll be gone.
    11-16-09 05:00 PM
    i just hope they add more channels.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-09 05:02 PM
    so i guess i will save it up when i am gonna miss a really big game and need to watch on the go.

-murph
    And hope that the market these channels are fed from will be carrying your game. I'd love to use it for Blacked-out Raider games, but the odds of the Raider game being shown in this other market is unlikely.
    11-16-09 05:38 PM
    I wouldn't subscribe to any tv service that did not feature the big three cable news networks. I am a news junkie and want a service that features tv news.
    11-16-09 10:37 PM
    I agree if they had 10-15 stations I might pay. Price is to high and I bet they do not last. If the service was free they would be at the top of this forum everyday. Just put some ad's in there and they would be the kings of streaming media.
    11-17-09 05:48 AM
    i did the demo.. not bad. would like to see another promo price or more channels. which city are these brodcasting from? meaning which city news will they show during local news hour?
    11-17-09 11:00 PM
    I thought it was NYC.
    11-18-09 07:37 AM
    New station added...My Network WWOR NY.
    Keep them stations comming....

11-18-09 02:21 PM
    New station added...My Network WWOR NY.
    Keep them stations comming....

AND Universal Sports!!!!!! Now ESPN & CNN are all they need to be PERFECT!
    11-18-09 02:31 PM
    Sci Fi
    Discovery
    Travel

Please

11-18-09 03:06 PM
    Foxnews and I'm in

11-18-09 11:22 PM
    The developer talked about fox news so hopefully soon. Looks like they lost universal sports let's hope that is only temporary as it should be awesome for stuff leading up to the Olympics.

11-20-09 03:26 PM
    The developer talked about fox news so hopefully soon. Looks like they lost universal sports let's hope that is only temporary as it should be awesome for stuff leading up to the Olympics.

is the crackberry promo of 14.99 gone now?
    11-20-09 07:02 PM
    I'd need to see more channels before I'd commit to $3/mo, and a few problems cleared up. The low rez had audio sync problems but the medium rez didn't. The medium rez however had a lot of pixelation which made it difficult to watch. I'd love it if they'd carry CBC!
    11-20-09 08:55 PM
    Well I spent all week finding a work around to get Sirius streaming to my phone again so I could listen to the Ohio State vs Mich game since I wont' be home tomorrow. I got it working but watching the game is way better than listening to it. The game is on ABC and this site is going to work even better. Great Site!
    11-20-09 10:51 PM
    Any news on additional channels in the future? Did CW really get replaced by a Catholic channel?
    Went to use the app but they are down today...

12-07-09 04:08 PM
    I find it a little strange that thetvdude only has 2 posts and they are both in this thread.....
    Well you have to start posting somewhere.
    12-07-09 04:17 PM
    i watched 60 Minutes last night since CBS wasn't coming in on my TV. Not bad. Good in a pinch.

12-07-09 04:21 PM
    looks like vuivision either ran into some problems.. or they are raising the price???..

hopefully they will be back and this premium content is like espn.. etc.

if not then this company cannot survive with raising it higher even yet then 95% of us decided not to pay the first time. :/

VuiVision will be offline until
    December 14th, 2009.

Read: Why is VuiVision not online?

Dear VuiVision subscriber,

We are entering a new phase in our beta testing which requires a number of new services to be installed which may take a couple weeks to bring on-line. These new services are required to comply with regulatory and statutory requirements.

In the meantime you have two options. We are offering a refund of your subscription fees or you can continue to use VuiVision and your subscription rate will never increase, even as we bring on premium content.

New subscriptions will be suspended until upgrades on our platform are completed.
    12-10-09 09:17 AM
    See, still alpha. They jumped the gun in trying to wring cash from people.
    12-10-09 09:19 AM
    i hope they're back up in time to watch The Amazing Race.

12-10-09 10:25 AM
    As a year long membership.Looking forward to the upgrades...

12-10-09 08:23 PM
    CBS disney NBC all filed a lawsuite against them.
    12-11-09 09:31 AM
322 ... 910111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD