MSNBC, Animal Planet, ESPN, Discovery, TLC, CNBC, History Channel, Science Channel, FOX Business.
    Hmm. I thought they were all on-demand except the weather channel/abc news now.

Good to know. Thanks.
    11-09-09 02:07 AM
    it really doesn't look bad, but i need more channels...
    11-09-09 02:47 AM
    A bit choppy watching MNF but evdo is not available here. But from what I've seen ill pay $1.99 monthly for this. Is the picture bigger though on other BB? pretty Small on a 8330.
    Also, I received the email with a paypal link for subscribing yet when I click on it, it does go to paypal, yet nothing about whom to make the payment to?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by cigarjockey; 11-09-09 at 06:01 AM.
    11-09-09 05:24 AM
    I guess the question I have is, do ViuVision have rights to transmit/distribute these channels?

All it would take is one network/station to file a suit against them and the entire website could go under quickly (if they don't have the proper distributino licenses).
    11-09-09 07:54 AM
    No issues w/ showing NFL Games?
    ...it was sweet to watch MNF. If I have to watch another lifetime movie....ugh

11-09-09 08:04 AM

MNF? it is 12:50 on monday right now how were you able to watch Monday Night Football already lol
    11-09-09 11:49 AM
    Ooops I meant SNF

11-09-09 11:50 AM

LMAO!!!!

who won?

(calling my bookie right now )
    11-09-09 06:54 PM
    To those who subscribed:

Keep us updated on new channels and any improvements/issues!

11-09-09 06:55 PM
    I guess the question I have is, do ViuVision have rights to transmit/distribute these channels?

All it would take is one network/station to file a suit against them and the entire website could go under quickly (if they don't have the proper distributino licenses).
    I'm pretty sure they have the rights. They claim to anyways.

To those who subscribed:

Will do, I have a 1 year subscription.
    11-09-09 09:11 PM
    What are the chances you folks will get ESPN?
    11-09-09 09:45 PM
    I signed up and there are only 4 channels (4 medium bandwidth, 4 lower bandwidth). There is one show I want to watch on Fox, so it isn't bad for the $1.99 a month for me to see it when I am not home.

Should they post any additional channels then I will let everyone know.

To those who subscribed:

11-09-09 09:47 PM
    Signed up for the year special

11-10-09 06:36 AM
    I signed up and there are only 4 channels (4 medium bandwidth, 4 lower bandwidth). There is one show I want to watch on Fox, so it isn't bad for the $1.99 a month for me to see it when I am not home.

Should they post any additional channels then I will let everyone know.
    At least in it's current incarnation, I would prefer to spend the greater $ and achieve far better quality, using a slingbox to stream my TiVo to my BB. But, I like their idea and I do hope they make it.
    11-10-09 06:54 AM
    OK, i signed up for it! The justification (to myself) is that i don't have cable or satellite tv, i have that box for free TV. Well, i get 4 channels with that and they are always pixelated and sometimes no signal.

This *has to be better!

Question: i paid for the year and it signed me up automatically for a reoccuring yearly. Do i *have to do that? i'd like to buy a year at a time and *not have it deducted automatically.

11-10-09 02:48 PM
    You should use the medium feeds they are much better. Yes the subscriptions are recurring but easy enough to cancel which you do via paypal.

11-10-09 03:00 PM
    Ok, thanks. i'll look at the medium feeds.

11-10-09 03:05 PM
    I've found Medium feeds to be pretty smooth....better then Sprint tv f,sure.

11-10-09 04:34 PM
    I have been chatting with the president of the company they are excited to work with CB members and may offer a special discount or run a contest here. Or both, they were actually quite surprised and impressed the day we crashed the server and it helped them improve their server load. I predict this site and service are going to be huge. Besides working on BB it works in androids and winmo too. Just not on iphone.

11-10-09 04:54 PM
    I also agree, for free that app is pretty nice, but I typically don't have the time to sit and watch TV on my Blackberry. Really makes it not worth even 1.99.
    Ditto.

11-10-09 05:38 PM
    Folks,

Seems like they have implemented the regular pricing which is 2.99 monthly or 24.99 for the year. For that you get the 4 major network (New York feeds) in near real time. That is ABC, NBC, CBS & Fox, in both low (works on 1RX or EDGE connections), and Medium (works in 3G, 1EV or Wifi). They are hoping to add more channels in the future.
    11-12-09 11:03 AM
    2.99...........not, IMHO.
    11-12-09 11:43 AM
    ok well let us know when they get more channels. I generally watch Nova or Discovery channel or food network, not so much the networks.. I don't know if they'll get cable but if they do I'll think about it.
    11-12-09 03:20 PM
    Discovery or Science channel would be totally awesome.
    11-13-09 01:15 AM
    the discovery channel would be great.
    11-13-09 10:03 AM
322 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD