Hello, first post and directly a small problem. I would like to get TV Guide running on my BB 8900, because Im watching serveral US Series, and dont want to be struck to searching the web for looking when the next episode is runnng.

Bit when I try to download the software, Im asked for my mobile number, which doesnt fit.
    After a look at the FAQ there is one sentence which says: Only US and CA carriers are allowed....

Seems like erveryones hating the Krauts But maybe someone of you has a solution or an alternative.

Regards,
    Claas
    04-08-09 11:08 PM
    I don't believe they use it for communication. Just make up a number 6156579852...? Anything with a US area code should work...

If you need to dl link, just let me know

Edit: Just so you know...there is no way to personalize channels, no HD channels and it looks like garbage on the 8900
    Last edited by disposition; 04-09-09 at 01:04 PM.
    04-09-09 12:18 PM
    If you need to dl link, just let me know

Edit: Just so you know...there is no way to personalize channels, no HD channels and it looks like garbage on the 8900
    Thanks for your answer. I could live without personalized channels, as long as Fox is available. But if its looking realy garbage on the 8900, Ill wait until a newer version comes out (hopefully).
    04-09-09 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD