I downloaded TV Guide mobile for my BB 8330. When I click on the icon, the programs seems to try to connect, but then I get "connection error - please try again", and then it pops me back to my main screen.

Any ideas??

BTW...any other TV listings out there ?

Thanks
    Last edited by oriofan8; 12-02-08 at 10:15 PM.
    12-02-08 10:06 PM
    I didn't care too much for TV Guide app. It always took too long to load, and would time out at times. I now use the web browser version, which I seem to get better results.
    Here's the web link:
    http://wireless.tvguide.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 04:16 AM
    I downloaded TV Guide mobile for my BB 8330. When I click on the icon, the programs seems to try to connect, but then I get "connection error - please try again", and then it pops me back to my main screen.

Any ideas??

BTW...any other TV listings out there ?

Thanks
    The same thing happened to me. I finally deleted it and am using the mobile site. It's a shame because I used this app a lot.
    12-03-08 07:15 AM
    Mine stopped this morning. I thought it was becuase I upgraded my OS to Alltel's 4.5 last night
    12-03-08 08:57 AM
    Mine stopped working 2day too! Guess I gotta got back to the OLD FASHION way of flipping through the channels!!

12-03-08 09:52 PM
    I just installed it and it would launch with the TV Guide logo and flashing squares... and flashing squares and... and... and...

Couldn't close it, couldn't escape... battery pull and delete
    12-06-08 06:40 PM
    RIM is having browser issues today. Could be why your programs aren't working. Wait until those are resolved and see if it comes back.
    12-06-08 06:50 PM
    ^^^ Definitely been noticing some browser issues today. Good thought, I'll try it again another day.

12-06-08 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD