I just received a notification from AppWorld.
    For those interested...
    Buy TuneIn Radio Pro - Download TuneIn Radio Pro - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    08-30-11 03:00 PM
    Not yet available in CB store as far as I can tell. Also, when I fire up tunein and go into settings and "check for updates" not there yet either.....
    08-31-11 08:20 AM
    Any thoughts?

I logged into myapps on cb store. Shows there's 2.2 available. But when I go to DL it, it shows as 2.1.........
    09-07-11 10:52 AM
    Not too sure about the availability on MobiHand. I purchased the pro version from AppWorld the day of release (straight out of beta) as it was the only venue at the time to do so.

From what you describe, it sounds like you may need to clear your cache and refresh the download page, since you indicated that they do have the latest iteration, but it just doesn't show.
    09-07-11 02:54 PM
    Wow. Been using the free version and didn't even realize there was a Pro version. Grabbed it off of App World!!!

Love this app! Thanks for the heads up MadBrad!!!!!
    09-07-11 04:33 PM
    Any thoughts?

I logged into myapps on cb store. Shows there's 2.2 available. But when I go to DL it, it shows as 2.1.........
    mine is doing the same thing and I tried several times. I wrote to tunein support about it but haven't heard back.
    09-07-11 05:39 PM
    Not too sure about the availability on MobiHand. I purchased the pro version from AppWorld the day of release (straight out of beta) as it was the only venue at the time to do so.

From what you describe, it sounds like you may need to clear your cache and refresh the download page, since you indicated that they do have the latest iteration, but it just doesn't show.
    clear your cache from where? it does show as vers 2.2 on mobihand but when you get to the download page in the top right corner it says 2.1
    09-07-11 05:40 PM
    I didn't get a notification from App World but I did get an email from Crackberry about the update, I went to get the download link and it shows me v2.1 still.
    09-07-11 07:12 PM
    I have been very frustrated with mobihand lately. They aren't updating apps (like smartwifi) and are discontinuing others that I bought (quickpull and font collection to name a couple). Handango is even worse. App World is about the only choice.
    09-07-11 07:50 PM
    clear your cache from where? it does show as vers 2.2 on mobihand but when you get to the download page in the top right corner it says 2.1
    On my device (9780), the browser cache is cleared by hitting the menu key while within the browser, scrolling down to the bottom of the page, and after making sure the check box for the cache is checked off, hit the "Clear Now" button.

Not sure if this the the same process on the 9930 though. I also do not know if it will work for sure for you but you can give it a try. When I encounter things like that (developers making changes/upgrading during testing and such), when I continue to see an old version, a clearing of the cache helps at times.

As I stated before... I'm not too sure about the availability if this app on MobiHand, as I purchased the pro version from AppWorld.

HTH.
    09-07-11 11:42 PM
    On my device (9780), the browser cache is cleared by hitting the menu key while within the browser, scrolling down to the bottom of the page, and after making sure the check box for the cache is checked off, hit the "Clear Now" button.

Not sure if this the the same process on the 9930 though. I also do not know if it will work for sure for you but you can give it a try. When I encounter things like that (developers making changes/upgrading during testing and such), when I continue to see an old version, a clearing of the cache helps at times.

As I stated before... I'm not too sure about the availability if this app on MobiHand, as I purchased the pro version from AppWorld.

HTH.
    the 9930 works the same way, but that didn't help anything. I bought TuneIn Radio Pro on mobihand and I got an email yesterday saying it was updated to version 2.2, as did several other people in this thread. What we are all saying is that when you download that update, the file still says vers 2.1 on the download page.
    09-07-11 11:44 PM
    the 9930 works the same way, but that didn't help anything. I bought TuneIn Radio Pro on mobihand and I got an email yesterday saying it was updated to version 2.2, as did several other people in this thread. What we are all saying is that when you download that update, the file still says vers 2.1 on the download page.
    Yes. I understand what the members are stating. The same has happened to me in the past as well. Sorry it did not work for you. The only thing I could recommend is an email to Alex (the developer) or MobiHand to see if they can upload the correct files/version for the download link.
    09-07-11 11:58 PM
    Yes. I understand what the members are stating. The same has happened to me in the past as well. Sorry it did not work for you. The only thing I could recommend is an email to Alex (the developer) or MobiHand to see if they can upload the correct files/version for the download link.
    I'm surprised Alex hasn't already seen this thread and fixed it.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    09-08-11 09:33 PM
    I emailed support and got a useless message back saying that it is available on appworld. The person didn't get it that I purchased from Mobi/Crack and that it was serving up 2.1 when it initially said 2.2 was available.

Alex.....where are you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    09-09-11 07:55 AM
    I went back to another thread that Alex posted in and sent a message to Alex with the link to this thread.
    09-09-11 07:58 AM
    I also got a reply last night from someone in support, saying that "Mobihand also has the vers2.2 update of TuneIn Pro" after I detailed how I've tried installing it 3 times from mobihand and keep getting vers 2.1 ????

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    09-09-11 08:04 AM
    I got a response from Alex....who is busy coding away and ok'ed me to post the information given to me herein.

From Alex:

Thanks for the message. I'll check with the person responsible for app stores in TuneIn to help resolve. I did provide the files to upload but the developer interface at Mobihand is pretty hostile and I know there was an issue making it accept the updated files.
    And a subsequent comment after I asked if an OTA could be provided for those of us having issues:

There is no OTA link for the Pro version, but the problem withi Mobihand shouldn't take long to resolve.
    Alex, as always, thank you very much for your hard work, and your responsiveness and attention to customer support. It is appreciated!
    09-09-11 09:52 AM
    Mobihand now has version 2.2.
    09-09-11 02:07 PM
    Yup. I even got an email from Alex stating that it was taken care of!

Way to go Alex! Thanks for making it happen!!!
    09-09-11 04:56 PM
    Nice!!! Glad to see that it was taken care of...
    09-09-11 05:07 PM
    Tried the link from Crackberry again and now it's v2.2.
    09-09-11 07:58 PM
    Yep, finally downloaded vers 2.2 from mobihand!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    09-09-11 08:49 PM
    This apps use to be my favorite but now its losing its appeal because half of my preset station that use to work before all of a sudden is getting unavailable status. Anyone have the same issues and will this be resolve anytime soon?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-11 10:56 AM
    This apps use to be my favorite but now its losing its appeal because half of my preset station that use to work before all of a sudden is getting unavailable status. Anyone have the same issues and will this be resolve anytime soon?

I noticed the same thing! I wonder why this is happening???
    09-10-11 10:59 AM
    I'm not having this issue, this app is still as sweet as the first beta version I tried.
    I sometimes have to close and reopen it the first time after a reboot, but I think that has more to do with 6.0.0.600 than Tune In, that os is bad, I'm starting hate my 9650 because of it.

09-10-11 06:59 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD