When I opened Tunein today I got a notification that there is n update available but when I go to the update page and click download, it asks if I want to replace my version 1.4 with version 1.0?? Is there an update available and why is it called version 1.0?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Same problem here. And of course I downloaded it thinking it was really the 1.5 update. Don't download half awake! I saw none of the features stated in the 1.5 and it shows version 1.0 installed. Anyone know?

01-16-11 10:14 AM
    When I opened Tunein today I got a notification that there is n update available but when I go to the update page and click download, it asks if I want to replace my version 1.4 with version 1.0?? Is there an update available and why is it called version 1.0?
    Thanks for reporting this issue!

Updated version 1.5 is available but the link in the notification was incorrect. It should be fixed now and you can always get the most recent stable version at Download TuneIn Radio for Blackberry
    01-16-11 11:47 AM
    Thanks Alex, I just downloaded 1.5; I wanted to say that I liked how the volume increments used to be in 5% increments, but now it is changed to 10% increments. How come?

01-16-11 09:50 PM
    Thanks Alex, I just downloaded 1.5; I wanted to say that I liked how the volume increments used to be in 5% increments, but now it is changed to 10% increments. How come?

The thing is there are just 10 volume levels supported on BB so even when the app had 5% increments there were no difference in volume between 5% and 10%, 15% and 20% etc.
    01-17-11 05:59 AM
    Alex - I absolutely love your program! I use it all the time on my BB! Just a question: on the AOL radio stations, did you choose, or did AOL choose which stations would be offered? I notice that the AOL New Age station & the AOL Smooth Jazz stations are not available on Tune-In Radio! Any chance of getting them included? Thanks!
    01-17-11 11:03 AM
    After upgrading to 1.5 on my Storm (OS5) one of my stations no longer works. It worked fine under 1.4. It is K-Love 89.3. When I try to start the station it says "Empty or invalid playlist" and there is a red triangle at the top. Any way for this to be fixed? Any way I can go back to ver1.4?
    01-17-11 08:48 PM
    I'm running 6.0.415 on 9650 vzw and it goes in and out but for the most part its awesome. I getCanucks hockey in an area where I'm just out of reach for their radio. TY.

01-18-11 02:46 AM
    After upgrading to 1.5 on my Storm (OS5) one of my stations no longer works. It worked fine under 1.4. It is K-Love 89.3. When I try to start the station it says "Empty or invalid playlist" and there is a red triangle at the top. Any way for this to be fixed? Any way I can go back to ver1.4?
    Thanks for letting me know, I'll check it. You can download 1.4 using this link:

http://d11im0xz45jykv.cloudfront.net...5.0/TuneIn.jad
    01-18-11 06:19 AM
    Alex - I absolutely love your program! I use it all the time on my BB! Just a question: on the AOL radio stations, did you choose, or did AOL choose which stations would be offered? I notice that the AOL New Age station & the AOL Smooth Jazz stations are not available on Tune-In Radio! Any chance of getting them included? Thanks!
    I asked the content team, will let you know as soon as they get back to me.
    01-18-11 06:20 AM
    These stations aren't available on TuneIn due to restrictions placed on us by AOL Radio. They have asked that these stations not be accessible through TuneIn.
    01-18-11 11:31 AM
    Thanks for letting me know Alex! That's too bad - those are amongst the best stations. Very weird. Great program however!
    01-18-11 02:13 PM
    The thing is there are just 10 volume levels supported on BB so even when the app had 5% increments there were no difference in volume between 5% and 10%, 15% and 20% etc.
    Oh okay, that makes sense. It surely didn't make me stop using it. I love this app sooo much!!

01-18-11 06:29 PM
    Hello,

1.6 build 111 beta is available at TuneIn Radio for Blackberry beta download

Here is what's new:

1. K-Love now works again
    2. Sleep timer (look in the menu when something is playing)
    3. Alarm (in Settings)

As always beta build could be unstable so please don't rely on alarm in the app yet to get up for an important meeting. Please let me know how it works for you!

Thanks!
    zee921, 757EliasHZ, tryfe and 2 others like this.
    01-21-11 04:32 PM
    Sounds awesome, thanks Alex!

01-21-11 04:33 PM
    Oh Snap!
    +1. I'm all over this.
    Thanks Alex...
    01-21-11 05:52 PM
    Alex,
    Thanks for the link to 1.4. K-Love is working again. I tried 1.6 but got the same error.
    01-22-11 11:06 AM
    Alex,
    Thanks for the link to 1.4. K-Love is working again. I tried 1.6 but got the same error.
    Yeah, looks like I accidentally undid the fix right before building the release. Thanks for letting me know!
    01-22-11 12:10 PM
    just downloaded it
    I loved the very first one and didn't find just about any issues
    can't wait to try this new beta

thanks alex
    01-22-11 01:13 PM
    This app actually makes my paperwork bearable!!!!
    Put it on and wow!!!
    Thanks for all the great choices!
    01-22-11 04:37 PM
    I just downloaded the TuneIn radio for my Blackberry Curve and it installed fine but when I try to play a station no sound comes out. I checked the volume and it's set to the loudest. Can someone help me pls.

Thanks
    01-26-11 08:59 AM
    Alex, chance that we could get auto play last station when we open tunein?

01-26-11 11:04 AM
    I just downloaded the TuneIn radio for my Blackberry Curve and it installed fine but when I try to play a station no sound comes out. I checked the volume and it's set to the loudest. Can someone help me pls.

Thanks
    Does it happen to every station or just to particular one? What is the playback status displayed at the bottom?
    01-26-11 04:34 PM
    Alex, chance that we could get auto play last station when we open tunein?
    Good idea, I'll add this as an interface option.
    01-26-11 04:36 PM
    Good idea, I'll add this as an interface option.
    I utilize tunein to listen to my talk radio in the morning everyday. So yes this would make things a lot more convenient! Thanks!!

EDIT: Also is it possible that when it auto plays the station (or whenever you go back to any station you've been to before), that you can choose what stream you want playing by default? I prefer using the more compressed stream so it takes less network effort and bandwidth on 3G, and right now it just picks sort of whatever stream it wants

EDIT2: Alex, unless I'm going crazy, my tunein is starting on its own in the mornings for some reason. I'll go into the application switcher and next thing I know the tunein icon is there as if its running (which it is). I don't know what's causing this, but I think its been going on for a few days. Alarm function in tunein is DISABLED.

Last edited by SpiritsFade; 01-29-11 at 12:41 PM.
    alex.gavrilov likes this.
    01-26-11 04:40 PM
    Alex - I'm having trouble with a station that usually streams fine. The station is 104.9 The Horn in Austin. It will go all the way to 100% and then go right back to buffering.

Any way to know if it's the station or possibly something in this latest version of TuneIn?

Thanks in advance for your help.

01-29-11 10:12 PM
1,007 ... 3031323334 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD