Only issue I'm having is whenever I receive a notification the volume decreases and doesn't return back to the playing level it was. I have to pause then play again for the volume level to adjust properly.

Anyone with this issue?
    10-18-10 09:12 AM
    I too like the simple clean interface. HOWEVER extra under the hood tweaking type settings I don't mind so much, BUT don't ever lose the simple clean interface, it's genuis!

And I agree this will be a must have, get this sucker to open beta Alex!!!!!!
    I'm all for the the tweaking
    10-18-10 09:50 AM
    One suggestion... a little clock somewhere. I am not looking to clutter your streamlined interface, but it would be convenient.
    10-18-10 10:00 AM
    Been using the app on the Bold 9700 and other than having to restart the app when a stream get stuck in "Stopping" it really is a great addition to the Blackberry.

Looking fwd to the full release and hope to support it
    10-18-10 02:09 PM
    Thanks so much to everyone who participated in the private beta and very special thanks to those who have been sending back comments, error reports and logs! Without your help guys this app would never make it to 1.0.

Now we are open to the public and the permanent app address is:
    http://radiotime.com/blackberry or http://radiotime.com/bb

Feel free to give a stress test to that "Share with a friend..." feature :-)

Open beta or not I'm still very much interested in your feedback, suggestions and error reports!
    10-19-10 06:13 AM
    Re: Pause live radio
    I'm researching this possibility and may include in 2.0 release if feasible.

Re: Volume control issues
    These are really strange especially volume changing from using Menu key. I can't reproduce this yet. The app does listen to Vol Up & Vol Down key presses to adjust volume, which potentially should work even if the app is in the background. This works on the emulator and Storm2 but on Bold 9000 volume only changes when the app in the foreground.
    10-19-10 06:38 AM
    Thx, Alex! I posted about this on The Sauce Report this morning. The Sauce Report
    10-19-10 07:05 AM
    Thanks so much to everyone who participated in the private beta and very special thanks to those who have been sending back comments, error reports and logs! Without your help guys this app would never make it to 1.0.

Open beta or not I'm still very much interested in your feedback, suggestions and error reports!
    The real stress test will come when this app appears on the CB blogs! No offence to BigTony, but CB has a few more readers.
    10-19-10 07:41 AM
    this is a nice app but when i go to 92.3 and 96.3 which is the stations i listen too i get stream error.any fix thanx.
    10-19-10 08:56 AM
    this is a nice app but when i go to 92.3 and 96.3 which is the stations i listen too i get stream error.any fix thanx.
    Can you tell what is the city and/or the call sign so that I could check?
    10-19-10 08:58 AM
    im new to this so how do i find the info you are talking about.thanx
    10-19-10 09:03 AM
    im new to this so how do i find the info you are talking about.thanx
    I just need to identify what are the stations you are having issues with exactly. The same frequency can be used by different stations in different locations.

The best if you could simply send the log. Try to tune these stations again and when it fails go to Settings and use the link at the bottom to e-mail the log. I'll check it to see if we can fix. Thanks.
    10-19-10 09:21 AM
    I just need to identify what are the stations you are having issues with exactly. The same frequency can be used by different stations in different locations.

The best if you could simply send the log. Try to tune these stations again and when it fails go to Settings and use the link at the bottom to e-mail the log. I'll check it to see if we can fix. Thanks.
    ok will do.thanx
    10-19-10 09:29 AM

I must be dumb.

I go to radiotime.com/bb but there's no actual link to download the app.

10-19-10 01:01 PM
    I must be dumb.

I go to radiotime.com/bb but there's no actual link to download the app.

no it wasnt there when i went either someone sent me the link.I thought i was goin crazy but i see im not the only one.
    10-19-10 01:05 PM
    no it wasnt there when i went either someone sent me the link.I thought i was goin crazy but i see im not the only one.
    Did alex send you the link?

Can you or anyone else maybe help me out here too?

I thought I was going nuts..
    10-19-10 01:09 PM
    Sorry folks, looks like there is a problem with the link. Looking now
    10-19-10 01:34 PM
    One question, does this app work over BIS?

For me it doesn't, keeps timing out over BIS but works great over my home WIFI.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-10 01:37 PM
    One question, does this app work over BIS?

For me it doesn't, keeps timing out over BIS but works great over my home WIFI.

Hi there...

System Requirements on the first page says Direct TCP or WiFi.
    10-19-10 01:52 PM
    What exactly is direct TCP?

10-19-10 01:55 PM
    It works over Wifi, or over a cellular data connection.
    10-19-10 02:02 PM
    The links should be working fine now...
    10-19-10 03:35 PM
    wow! this app is a winner! was listening to 90.3 kexp in seattle (i'm in the nyc area) when my ladyfriend rang in. after hanging up with her the app automatically reconnected to the station with no problems. using a Storm 2. nice!
    10-19-10 05:48 PM

any fixes yet.thanx
    10-19-10 05:50 PM
    Thanks for all your help Alex, I do believe the problem was with my phone.
    I deleted my presets and all logs/files associated with TI and let my battery die.
    Reinstalled 1.0 and it is working again, it hung up for about 15 seconds like it was doing, but started working again with no further issues.
    Thanks for your help, and for letting me in the trial.

I highly recommend this app, this really is about all you need for radio, both live and streaming.

10-19-10 06:50 PM
1,007 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD