I have started getting "this windows media stream my be incompatible with your device"

Anyone else? I'm on 7.1.0.163
    01-19-12 07:55 AM
    I have started getting "this windows media stream my be incompatible with your device"

Anyone else? I'm on 7.1.0.163

I've never been able to play windows media streams with tune in radio. For those stations, I can find many on Nobex radio. Between the two apps I can play most anything.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    01-20-12 01:00 AM
    The fix for the windows media stream is turn off storm torch compatibility.
    01-20-12 04:39 AM
    The fix for the windows media stream is turn off storm torch compatibility.
    I have been complaining about not being able to play Windoz Media Streams for a while. I have Storm compatibility turned off and it doesn't help. I have even added the url by hand.

No luck.
    I guess CDMA phones are just not ever going to be able to play windows media streams.

Nobex doesn't list the station I'm after. Can you add manually a station on Nobex? May have to switch.
    01-20-12 06:36 AM
    I've been using TuneIn for the last 6 months without any problems. However, for the last week or so, the alarm feature hasn't worked, instead it says "*insert station* has failed to start".

I've tried with a few different stations and the outcome is the same.

Using a BlackBerry Curve 8520 if that makes any difference.
    02-03-12 04:14 AM
    I've been using and loving TuneIn for a long time.

This week I've started having some connection problems...when I load the app on my 9800 it eventually times out and gives me an error screen. I have apn settings off and haven't changed any settings since I first installed it when it was in beta.

If I enable wifi it works fine but cellular...no go. I can go to my browser/gmail app etc. and use the internet just fine but TuneIn doesn't seem to want to connect. Any thoughts? Thanks
    Last edited by jeffreii; 02-23-12 at 04:00 PM.
    02-23-12 03:54 PM
    Hi Alex,

Perhaps now we can revisit combining currently playing items in TuneIn Radio with BBM?

http://crackberry.com/bbm-social-pla...es-public-beta

Thanks
    This is a great idea and a lot of apps now are BBM-connected. I hope this could be done too with TuneIn.
    02-24-12 09:47 AM
1,007 ... 394041
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD