Yey! 1.9 (build 1.24)!!
    03-15-11 10:40 AM
    Yey! 1.9 (build 1.24)!!
    Tried it with my Torch here in Chile, works great!
    Some streams, while buffering, will go all the way to 100% and then again to buffering and won't start.

For the record, "Radio Futuro" streams don't work, says something like "bad playlist" or something like that...

Keep up the good work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-11 10:45 AM
    What ever happened to AOL Radio? There used to be a few stations on TuneIn Radio (unfortunately, not the ones I wanted), but at least there were some. Now, under internet, there is no longer any listing for them. Did AOL pull the plug completely on mobile access?
    Yes, AOL asked to pull their stations.
    03-16-11 08:08 AM
    hey,
    Im a Jamaican currently residing in the US. Ive had this app since the earlier versions in May of last year and I truly loved the app. The only reason I had tried it was because it was the only app for blackberry that allows you to listen to international stations for free. Sadly, since between Dec 2010 and now, ALL of my jamaican stations that I listendon't seem to work on this app anymore even though these stations are up and running online. These stations include : Pondends.com (I've bee nkeeping upp with this forum and I do remember a long time ago that someone requested you-ALex to add it to the list of available stations and you did but it doesn't seem to work anymore) ZIP103 FM, 876radio (i'm not actually sure if theyre website is up or not currently) and some others.... Anyway, is there anything you can do to fix it? Because honestly those are the only stations I use on this! Its a awesome app and would love to continue to use it, but without Jamaican stations, its useless to me. Thank you in advance
    Pondends.com -- they changed stream. I added a new one, so it should show up in 24 hours
    Zip FM -- works for me, stream seems unreliable
    876radio -- does not stream now
    03-16-11 08:23 AM
    Tried it with my Torch here in Chile, works great!
    Some streams, while buffering, will go all the way to 100% and then again to buffering and won't start.
    Tell me which streams do that and I can take a look.

For the record, "Radio Futuro" streams don't work, says something like "bad playlist" or something like that...
    Radio Futuro works although sometimes their server doesn't respond. If you see an error, try to return up one level and then start station from there again.
    03-16-11 08:53 AM
    Hi Alex,

Perhaps now we can revisit combining currently playing items in TuneIn Radio with BBM?

http://crackberry.com/bbm-social-pla...es-public-beta

Thanks
    evil.bunny and alex.gavrilov like this.
    03-17-11 07:47 AM
    Hi Alex,

Perhaps now we can revisit combining currently playing items in TuneIn Radio with BBM?

BBM Social Platform goes into Public Beta! | CrackBerry.com

Thanks
    This would be great!
    03-17-11 07:00 PM
    I just want to say that this is an AWESOME app!!!!

Kudos to the developer!
    03-18-11 08:04 AM
    It is THE best radio app in the business, bar NONE!
    03-18-11 12:42 PM
    Yeah bought it on the iPhone and now got it for free on my Blackberry. Not sure if youncan record as well as on iPad and iPhone tho. Love it and it works in the UK over 3G as well.
    03-18-11 01:54 PM
    Yeah bought it on the iPhone and now got it for free on my Blackberry. Not sure if youncan record as well as on iPad and iPhone tho. Love it and it works in the UK over 3G as well.
    There is a free Android version also. And truth be told the iphone version is dirst cheap, not sure on the pounds, but in the US it's 99 cents.
    03-18-11 01:58 PM
    I know and it was worth every penny. I paid �1.19

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-11 02:01 PM
    app currently not working "invalid response"
    04-03-11 11:31 AM
    app currently not working "invalid response"
    Works here.

It's probably your connection -- most often you could run into this error, when connecting to a WiFi access point, which requires we-based authentication. In such case an authentication web-page is returned to all app requests instead of expected service responses.
    04-03-11 01:48 PM
    That is the problem I have at work. No biggie, I just use cellular data instead of WiFi. WiFi signal is very weak there anyway.
    04-03-11 06:48 PM
    Where's that 3.X version????
    04-14-11 04:20 PM
    Where's that 3.X version????
    From what I understand, that is a big mixup. I believe that version is supposed to be for the PlayBook, and it is actually is supposed to be listed as v2 NOT v3. I guess RIM also mistakenly placed that version as being available for handheld devices as well. The latest versions is v1.9 and that is what will show when entering AW on your device. But I hear something is in the works very soon as far as a real update for handhelds.
    04-14-11 04:27 PM
    great app for my blackberry ,just purchased it for my iphone 4 but doesnt output to bluetooth ,oh well still like the app
    04-16-11 10:49 PM
    Ive got an 8350i (nextel) and I love Tunein. I am having a problem though, I can only listen to it once in a while. I keep getting an error.

It says, Uncaught Exception: Application Tunein is not responding and it just closes the app.

Its very frustrating, a buddy of mine has the same phone, lives in the same area, and has zero problems with Tunein on his phone.
    04-19-11 09:34 PM
    From what I understand, that is a big mixup. I believe that version is supposed to be for the PlayBook, and it is actually is supposed to be listed as v2 NOT v3. I guess RIM also mistakenly placed that version as being available for handheld devices as well. The latest versions is v1.9 and that is what will show when entering AW on your device. But I hear something is in the works very soon as far as a real update for handhelds.
    It's listed at 1.9 a AW on-line, so it looks like RIM corrected it.
    04-20-11 08:25 AM
    It's listed at 1.9 a AW on-line, so it looks like RIM corrected it.
    Yeah. It was always listed as v1.9 in AW when browsing from the device, you could see the PB version+that when on a PC.
    I spoke to Alex directly who indicated that the v2 and v3 that was mentioned is from bloggers posting the availability of a v3 (which never showed up for anyone from their device's browsers). It only showed via PC. This is a PlayBook app. The mistake was 3 fold...
    1) bloggers stated that a new v3 was available, when it was actually v2.
    2) the v2 available is for the PlayBook and not handheld devices as stated by bloggers.
    3) RIM made a mistake by indicating that this PB version was available for handhelds, but always pointed the device browser back to v1.9 making people confused.

The bottom line is that anyone looking for a newer version for their handhelds will not see it until Alex has it ready for prime time, and users should ignore the posts about the availability of such for their handhelds.

HTH
    Brad
    04-20-11 10:17 AM
    Any plans soon for a Playbook version, I need it.
    04-20-11 11:57 AM
    I used it, but then I was charged by my telco for the music I listened (as data charges) though I have BES plan.

so removed it.
    04-21-11 06:43 AM
    TuneIn Radio Pro beta is now available http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/pri...io-pro-607708/

Original TuneIn Radio app refresh is coming soon as well. We have a simple version of Playbook app but it's not ready for release yet.
    04-22-11 11:35 AM
    TuneIn Radio Pro beta is now available http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/pri...io-pro-607708/

Original TuneIn Radio app refresh is coming soon as well. We have a simple version of Playbook app but it's not ready for release yet.
    hey alex, i just bought the pro edition and it still doesn't have all the stations that the iphone pro edition does and im curious why not? for example; it doesn't contain any of the "play by play" stations the iphone has for all the nba playoff games and the nhl playoff games. And i bought it specifically for those stations thinking if the crappy iphone has them, then for sure they will be here. and yet, bupkis. will you be adding the soon so i can at least catch the final round of the playoffs?
    05-19-11 02:40 AM
1,007 ... 3738394041
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD