Alex I'm running TuneIn Radio 1.6 (build 111).
    And I don't have the "Enable Alarm" box checked.
    But the app still starts and runs in the background at
    whatever time the "Alarm Time" is set at.
    Seems strange that it would start and run in the background.
    I have the Bold running 6.0 (hybrid)
    It's a known issue with build 111 and 112. The fix will be available in 113 (not published yet).
    02-02-11 08:41 AM
    Hi Alex - thanks very much for the quick reply!

Tried again and got the 93.5 working - musta been something I messed up. Too bad on the 92.5 Kiss station. Is there anything else I can do?

I am lovin' the BB. Is there any list of 'popular' free apps on the site that I can check out? Thanks a bunch!
    02-02-11 10:30 AM
    ...I am lovin' the BB. Is there any list of 'popular' free apps on the site that I can check out? Thanks a bunch!
    Yup, there sure is. Check'em out! CrackBerry.com listing of free apps. Enjoy!
    02-02-11 11:49 AM
    Hey Alex,

Just read on Twitter than TuneIn Radio is now available on Vizio TVs with Internet Apps.

Congrats!
    02-02-11 12:43 PM
    Hey Alex,

Just read on Twitter than TuneIn Radio is now available on Vizio TVs with Internet Apps.

Congrats!
    Congratulations!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-11 05:46 PM
    Congratulations!!
    Thanks! In fact I was programming that one as well but frankly radio is much more useful on a mobile compared to a TV
    02-02-11 06:12 PM
    It's a known issue with build 111 and 112. The fix will be available in 113 (not published yet).
    OK thanks Alex. I'll be watching 113 then.
    02-02-11 07:24 PM
    I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned - but when you have played a station, and stopped it via the menu - using the "escape" button to get your station lists keeps the bottom portion of the "Now Playing" screen visible - this means that you can only see about 3 of the list items making it quite "poky".

For example:

I would have expected the transport button to go away unless it was "paused", not completely stopped :s
    alex.gavrilov likes this.
    02-03-11 10:16 AM
    Glad to hear this. I thought I was losing my mind, after being sure I shut down TuneIn.
    02-03-11 08:15 PM
    Version 1.6 build 113 beta is available at TuneIn Radio for Blackberry beta download now.
    Here is the changes log:

1. Fixed the bug with album artwork display (introduced in 1.6)
    2. Fixed the bug when the app starts at scheduled time and stays in the background even when the alarm is disabled
    3. Added option to hide player bar when playback is stopped (useful for low resolution screens). Kudos to RadioCharlie!
    4. TuneIn got memory! It will remember the streams you used with particular stations as well as podcasts positions. If you exit the app while listeneing to the podcast, and open it later it will continue where it stopped. Similarly if you prefer to select some format/bitrate for a given station, it will try to use it first next time
    5. Uses tunein subfolder to store log and history data (in the future it will use it to store live streaming pause cache and recordings)
    Last edited by alex.gavrilov; 02-04-11 at 01:48 PM.
    zee921 and RadioCharlie like this.
    02-04-11 01:45 PM
    Version 1.6 build 113 beta is available at TuneIn Radio for Blackberry beta download now.
    Here is the changes log:

1. Fixed the bug with album artwork display (introduced in 1.6)
    2. Fixed the bug when the app starts at scheduled time and stays in the background even when the alarm is disabled
    3. Added option to hide player bar when playback is stopped (useful for low resolution screens). Kudos to RadioCharlie!
    4. TuneIn got memory! It will remember the streams you used with particular stations as well as podcasts positions. If you exit the app while listeneing to the podcast, and open it later it will continue where it stopped. Similarly if you prefer to select some format/bitrate for a given station, it will try to use it first next time
    5. Uses tunein subfolder to store log and history data (in the future it will use it to store live streaming pause cache and recordings)
    Nice update - thanks Alex!
    02-04-11 01:51 PM
    Alex, noticed that neither K-Love nor The Kross will play. Buffers for awhile then says "Empty or invalid playlist. Have tried with/without Storm/Torch checked. Also, Air1 will not play, only buffers forever.
    02-04-11 02:13 PM
    Alex, noticed that neither K-Love nor The Kross will play. Buffers for awhile then says "Empty or invalid playlist. Have tried with/without Storm/Torch checked. Also, Air1 will not play, only buffers forever.
    "Storm/Torch" only affects Windows Media streams so won't mater for these.

K-LOVE -- worked for me, could you try again?
    The Kross -- the stream returns access error. Probably the stream is temporarily down -- it doesn't play on station's website for me either
    Air1 -- mp3 stream works for me. You might have run into WMA one. Just make sure you have "Storm2/Torch" thing unchecked or select mp3 stream manually
    02-04-11 03:51 PM
    You are correct. I went back just now and K-Love and Air1 worked great. Must have been a problem withe station. Thanks.

02-04-11 04:55 PM
    Added option to hide player bar when playback is stopped (useful for low resolution screens). Kudos to RadioCharlie!
    Thanks, Alex - this update works a treat
    02-04-11 05:22 PM
    For me, 1.5 seems more clunky and disconnects more often. Can I go back to 1.4?
    02-04-11 05:57 PM
    For me, 1.5 seems more clunky and disconnects more often. Can I go back to 1.4?
    I would suggest you try 1.6 instead from TuneIn Radio for Blackberry beta download

Or get 1.4 here (for OS 5.0+) http://d11im0xz45jykv.cloudfront.net...5.0/TuneIn.jad
    02-04-11 06:12 PM
    I would suggest you try 1.6 instead from TuneIn Radio for Blackberry beta download

Or get 1.4 here (for OS 5.0+) http://d11im0xz45jykv.cloudfront.net...5.0/TuneIn.jad
    Thank you 1.6 seems better
    02-04-11 07:40 PM
    Have been trying to log onto my fav radio station but it won't let me. It used to work just fine but noe I get a General soc message after it buffers. Can't read the rest of what it says. The station is 92.1 citi fm in winnipeg but it won't let me in no matter what. Any ideas? Thanks-Paul
    02-04-11 11:14 PM
    GREAT update, thanks Alex. However, I was still wondering if you can add a feature to where you can select a station (as a preset) and have tunein start playing it as soon as you open the app? I'd like this for my talk radio station every morning during the week

Thank you as always

02-05-11 02:23 AM
    I have bb style. Tunein works but volume controls do not. it plays on 100 HELP
    Roger
    02-05-11 09:12 AM
    I have bb style. Tunein works but volume controls do not. it plays on 100 HELP
    Roger
    Hi Roger,
    Does it happen with all streams or with particular one? Do you see pop-up showing volume, when you try to adjust it? Did you try with the flip open or closed? Thanks
    02-05-11 11:45 AM
    This app is pure awesome!

02-06-11 05:57 PM
    Thanks Alex, Works great.
    Not sure if it was asked before or not,
    but is there anyway to have a notification that
    the alarm is set on the home screen somewhere?
    I forgot I had it set and I was out at dinner
    and all of a sudden music started to playing....
    Glad I wasn't somewhere really quiet.... LOL
    alex.gavrilov likes this.
    02-06-11 06:16 PM
    Thanks Alex, Works great.
    Not sure if it was asked before or not,
    but is there anyway to have a notification that
    the alarm is set on the home screen somewhere?
    I forgot I had it set and I was out at dinner
    and all of a sudden music started to playing....
    Glad I wasn't somewhere really quiet.... LOL
    Yes, I believe it's possible in OS 5.0+. I've added this to my list for future releases, thanks!
    bklyneddie likes this.
    02-07-11 06:54 AM
1,007 ... 3233343536 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD