BTW, the [DI] streams pretty much all want to pause and break up from time to time, but I think I remember them being crappy when I streamed them on other platforms as well. No big deal, just figured I'd mention it.
    I did some testing and found their server closing the connection from time to time with no apparent reason confirming the diagnosis you suggested.
    11-21-10 06:20 PM
    fantastic app
    11-21-10 11:14 PM
    Between this app and BBscanner I'm not looking back at the native media player for streaming. This app alone is just brilliant.

Cheers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-10 11:15 PM
    TuneIn Radio version 1.4 is now live at the AppWorld!

BlackBerry App World - TuneIn Radio

Hopefully that'll help more people to discover the app.
    jeffreii likes this.
    11-22-10 01:05 PM
    Awesome, congrats Alex
    I've been following along this thread, but haven't had any need to post cuz I haven't had any problems (or much time to enjoy the app, tbh - but the little time I have had has been flawless).

11-22-10 01:37 PM

Congrats on that addition, but remember to please keep a direct download on your site as well. Remember that a ton of BB users don't use AppWorld because of how bad it is.

I would suggest that those of you who have AW loaded on your BBs and use this app, go and write a review on how good this app is and also vote on it too.
    alex.gavrilov likes this.
    11-22-10 03:58 PM
    Congrats.... The program has been running great for me.
    I use it just about every morning...
    Thanks for all your hard work.

11-22-10 05:07 PM
    I reinstalled it on my phone from App World just so I could leave a review.
    pkcable likes this.
    11-22-10 05:18 PM
    Congrats on that addition, but remember to please keep a direct download on your site as well. Remember that a ton of BB users don't use AppWorld because of how bad it is.

I would suggest that those of you who have AW loaded on your BBs and use this app, go and write a review on how good this app is and also vote on it too.
    I agree with ya on the whole direct link on his site cause I will not use App World.

What's AW by the way, don't mind me I'm slow.

I will write up a reciew when I get a chance as well, this app is amazing.

Thnx, �Tripster�

11-22-10 05:41 PM
    I reinstalled it on my phone from App World just so I could leave a review.
    Thats a good idea
    11-22-10 05:43 PM
    What's AW by the way, don't mind me I'm slow.
    I don't know if you were being sarcastic but AW = App World.
    11-22-10 05:44 PM
    I don't know if you were being sarcastic but AW = App World.
    Bingo...I was just bein sarcastic! Lulz!

Thnx, �Tripster�

11-22-10 05:47 PM
    Bingo...I was just bein sarcastic! Lulz!

Thnx, •Tripster•

Your sarcasm was very dry... lol
    11-22-10 11:02 PM
    High praise from the queen of sarcasm!
    11-23-10 09:09 AM
    It comes from drinking a lot of dry ale.

This app is a dream come true, I haven't ran into any issues yet and I can haz my stations I've missed from not having a radio.

Thnx, �Tripster�

11-23-10 09:35 AM
    Alex, do you think with in version 1.5 you could change the battery and network icons to look like the stock BB header ones and line them all up like the stock Media Player does? This is more of a cleanup cosmetic fix, but I think it would be a good one. What do you think? Maybe there's a way to code it just to pull in the native header info. That way you could save space in the app by not having to include your own icon graphics. It almost looks as if you did this with the clock already.

11-25-10 01:40 AM
    Alex, do you think with in version 1.5 you could change the battery and network icons to look like the stock BB header ones and line them all up like the stock Media Player does? This is more of a cleanup cosmetic fix, but I think it would be a good one. What do you think? Maybe there's a way to code it just to pull in the native header info. That way you could save space in the app by not having to include your own icon graphics. It almost looks as if you did this with the clock already.
    Unfortunately this is impossible. System status icons and their positions are not available to the apps and are different for different OS versions let alone custom themes. If you know any 3rd party app, which managed to pull it I would be happy to ping the developer to see if they want to share the solution.
    11-25-10 06:21 AM
    Actually, I like the icons. IMHO

@Tripster - I agree! A dream come true! I wish my car radio was half this good on it's own.

Last edited by coffee-turtle; 11-25-10 at 07:13 AM.
    11-25-10 07:11 AM
    I'm glad to see TuneIn Radio becoming very popular very quickly in App World!

84 reviews, 4.5 stars, 3 days.
    11-25-10 08:29 AM
    I'm glad to see TuneIn Radio becoming very popular very quickly in App World!

84 reviews, 4.5 stars, 3 days.
    LOVING this.

11-25-10 09:52 AM
    Alex, been having some random process terminations in the app when switching between stations quickly after one starts streaming. This has only started to happen since the OS was upgraded to .1015. Obviously it's probably related to that, but it's worth a mention. If you're not on that release, you might want to upgrade to it and retest app stability.

11-27-10 12:45 AM
    Alex, been having some random process terminations in the app when switching between stations quickly after one starts streaming. This has only started to happen since the OS was upgraded to .1015. Obviously it's probably related to that, but it's worth a mention. If you're not on that release, you might want to upgrade to it and retest app stability.
    Thanks for letting me know. Could you do me a favor and pull the event log after that happens next time?
    11-27-10 01:05 AM
    Thanks for letting me know. Could you do me a favor and pull the event log after that happens next time?
    I knew you'd ask for that. Unfortunately, I had that turned off at the time.

11-27-10 01:17 AM
    could u add riddim fm in london url = http://media-svcs1.xnetgroup.net:8100/listen.pls

cheers
    11-28-10 03:47 PM
    This is a great app, or so I thought. Most of the stations work great, till I tried to play my favorite station, but it doesn't play. I keep getting the little orange triangle at the top. Hoping this can get fixed.

11-28-10 07:57 PM
1,007 ... 2223242526 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD