I had previously had WunderRadio for my BB Storm 1 and found that app to be horrible (always freezing).

It appears that this app covers most if not all the same stations. Have others found this to be the case?

Also, is this planned on being free on-going or is it meant to be free for a trial period?
    10-22-10 09:39 AM
    Wunder Radio also has stations from The Stream Center as well as some scanners I haven't seen on TuneIn. Any station I listened to came from Radio Time anyway, and the scanners don't mean that much to me.

I've been using Wunder Radio on 3 different BBs now, it was iffy on my 8330, but great on my 8530 and now my 9650.
    I like Tune In better, its faster, better on my battery and the Radiotime web sight is a great companion on my laptop.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-10 10:24 AM
    You can move your presets around on the radiotime web sight.....something I just found myself the other day.

Thanks for the tip!
    10-22-10 10:30 AM
    Please send the log from app settings (use the link at the very bottom).
    I have sent it in 2 days back. But no reply or anything..
    10-22-10 11:07 AM
    I have sent it in 2 days back. But no reply or anything..
    I received many logs recently, sorry if yours was lost. Would you mind resending and specifying your CB username in the message? Thanks
    10-22-10 12:10 PM
    Also, is this planned on being free on-going or is it meant to be free for a trial period?
    It's free and will be free. There will be ads probably (I tested them, then had to turn them off but they will likely return) and a different paid ads-free version with some extra cool features.
    10-22-10 12:14 PM
    Ok encountered a weird problem. When increasing or lowering the volume of the speakers whilst listening to a station, unless I have the intune page I don't see the volume meter on the screen. Can anybody confirm this? Trying lowering and increasing the volume on home screen and menu, and see if you get the volume percentage when a station is playing.

Also try it with speakers and earphones. I only tried it with bb speaker.

10-22-10 01:30 PM
    Ok encountered a weird problem. When increasing or lowering the volume of the speakers whilst listening to a station, unless I have the intune page I don't see the volume meter on the screen.
    Volume indicator only shows when the app in the foreground. Good catch, I'll make it always appear when the volume is changed.
    10-22-10 01:51 PM
    Been running for a few days. Just became one of my favorite apps!
    10-22-10 01:54 PM
    Had it playing for about two hours connected to wifi, and battery consumption is ridiculous! This is a great app, really amazing. But I don't think it can substitute listening to mp3s on your device because of the battery consumption. You won't last 6 hours with it. Being tested on 9700 with the latest leaked OS5.0.0979. Which is a very good OS on the battery.

I'll keep testing/enjoying this app. Also, alex.gavrilov, do you require the test log file to be emailed to you or only when encountering a bug?
    10-22-10 03:57 PM
    Had it playing for about two hours connected to wifi, and battery consumption is ridiculous! This is a great app, really amazing. But I don't think it can substitute listening to mp3s on your device because of the battery consumption. You won't last 6 hours with it. Being tested on 9700 with the latest leaked OS5.0.0979. Which is a very good OS on the battery.

I'll keep testing/enjoying this app. Also, alex.gavrilov, do you require the test log file to be emailed to you or only when encountering a bug?
    Please only e-mail the log in case of an error. My old Bold 9000 running 4.6 gets 11 hours of radio playback at decent volume (when I don't run other apps on it). 9700 should do at least as good.
    10-22-10 04:02 PM
    [...]
    I'm using .979 on 9700 and see approx 6-8% drop per hour over WiFi (with other apps running in the background).

Can you please define "battery consumption is ridiculous"?
    10-23-10 03:24 AM
    It's free and will be free. There will be ads probably (I tested them, then had to turn them off but they will likely return) and a different paid ads-free version with some extra cool features.
    . Is anyone complaining about not getting stations from Cumulus Broadcasting? I can't get a feed from any of the 5 in my market. Thanks

10-23-10 06:51 AM
    Best radio streaming ever!!!!!!! Trust me

10-23-10 11:10 AM
    Best radio streaming ever!!!!!!! Trust me

I agree!!
    10-23-10 04:25 PM
    hehe, via gprs/edge this app works fine too....amazing full power with wifi of course
    10-24-10 05:04 PM
    Just found this app... it is great!!!
    10-24-10 06:42 PM
    Hey, why does it take so long to buffer? And it doesn't work when I turn wifi off?
    I have a 9000 running 4.6 (Rogers)
    Please help, thanks

10-25-10 08:07 AM
    Works like a charm on Bell 3G. Battery consumption similar to the sirius/xm app that I streamed daily on my 9700.

10-25-10 08:34 AM
    Hey, why does it take so long to buffer? And it doesn't work when I turn wifi off?
    I have a 9000 running 4.6 (Rogers)
    Please help, thanks

On my 9000 with 4.6 it takes a few seconds to buffer most streams. Which ones did you try, which take long time to buffer? You might need to configure APN to make it work on cellular network. It's in device Options > Advanced Options > TCP/IP.

For Rogers I think you need to enter internet.com as APN.
    10-25-10 08:45 AM
    On my 9000 with 4.6 it takes a few seconds to buffer most streams. Which ones did you try, which take long time to buffer? You might need to configure APN to make it work on cellular network. It's in device Options > Advanced Options > TCP/IP.

For Rogers I think you need to enter internet.com as APN.
    The only one that I have problems with is Flow 93.5 it plays then stops. But the the rest work fine.
    And the APN works fine, Thanks

10-25-10 09:37 AM
    Hey Alex - any way to be able to stream 1300 AM The Zone with the app?

The stream address is: Radio Player

Thanks for your help!
    10-25-10 11:45 AM
    The only one that I have problems with is Flow 93.5
    Thanks. That was a bug in the app. I just fixed it so the station will work in the next release.
    10-25-10 12:04 PM
    Would there be any way to enhance the player to allow one to input url's from other streams to personalize further?

I have some stations I stream that don't appear in the app....would love to have access to them (as opposed to using Yourmuze).
    10-25-10 12:27 PM
    Hey Alex - any way to be able to stream 1300 AM The Zone with the app?

The stream address is: Radio Player

Thanks for your help!
    It's Clear Channel station so it's only available through iHeart
    10-25-10 12:30 PM
1,007 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD