One: favorites/saved stations.
    You can use "Add to Presets" menu command when on now playing screen to add it to your Favorites. Since you are the second person, who didn't notice it I suppose I need to make it more visible somehow...
    09-24-10 08:51 AM
    You can use "Add to Presets" menu command when on now playing screen to add it to your Favorites. Since you are the second person, who didn't notice it I suppose I need to make it more visible somehow...
    I do not see that in the menu when on the now playing screen
    09-24-10 09:12 AM
    Thanks for your help making this app!

I'm working on the next revision of the program. If you didn't receive the invite yet, you'll get it next week, when the update is ready. If you did receive the invite and had a chance to play with the app, please send some feedback because otherwise I don't know what to think -- whether it works perfectly for you or doesn't work at all
    09-24-10 09:17 AM
    I guess it's a podcast. We don't support adding podcast episodes to favorites. You'll be able to add the podcast itself to the presets in the future versions.
    09-24-10 09:19 AM
    Thank you. Yes it was a podcast it is there on radio stations.
    09-24-10 09:23 AM
    Alex,

On your next set of invite, please include me if you have room.

Bold 9650 Verizon
    OS 6.0.0.222
    09-24-10 09:35 AM
    I would like to test this app.

Verizon, Bold 9650 with wifi. (just got back from two weeks vacationing so just noticed this and having radio in the boonies would have been nice)
    09-24-10 09:45 AM
    I didn't notice it either App still running smooth as butter for me. I really enjoy it.
    09-24-10 09:50 AM
    Just a thought, would it be too much to include access to music we have on stored on our memory cards? That way we can have an "all in one" media player, with radio, podcasts, and our personal music library. That would be super awesome!
    09-24-10 09:53 AM
    Would it be possible to show/display the current song that is playing? I know that when you search for various stations, some of them actually display what song is playing in the search results...could we get the song that is playing shown while the station is actually playing?

Also, can the mute button at the top of the blackberry be programmed to pause/play? I know that this is possible in other radio programs (Slacker, Pandora, etc.)

Thanks! Keep up the great work...this app is wonderful!
    09-24-10 10:27 AM
    I've read about this app and would love to participate in the beta, if possible.
    09-24-10 10:36 AM
    Ah, most excellent. I didn't notice that; bout then, like I mentioned earlier, I couldn't access the stations I want to save, so I didn't look for that option in now playing.
    Thanks

You still rocking 6.0 PK?
    09-24-10 02:16 PM
    Ah, most excellent. I didn't notice that; bout then, like I mentioned earlier, I couldn't access the stations I want to save, so I didn't look for that option in now playing.
    Thanks

You still rocking 6.0 PK?
    Yea I just can't give up the new browser! I might have to try one of the hybrids, BUT I sorta have it working pretty good now so I'm sitting pat, but yea it IS rough.
    09-24-10 03:16 PM
    Thanks for your help making this app!

I'm working on the next revision of the program. If you didn't receive the invite yet, you'll get it next week, when the update is ready. If you did receive the invite and had a chance to play with the app, please send some feedback because otherwise I don't know what to think -- whether it works perfectly for you or doesn't work at all
    Hi Alex.
    Sorry I haven't got back to you sooner!
    But TuneIn Radio has been working great for
    me on my Bold with OS 6.0 since the update.
    The stop playback, has also been working.
    The only thing I've notice is when I first start
    to listen to a station it starts and stops a couple
    of times but then it plays right though.
    I think it might have something to do with the
    buffering or the connection. It only happens when
    I first start a station for the first time.
    But then it plays great.
    Can't wait to see whet you have in store with
    the next revision, on a all ready great and useful program!
    Thanks for all you hard work.
    09-24-10 04:56 PM
    I'd love to test this app.

9700 Bold (T-Mobile)
    v5.0.0.714

Thanks!
    09-24-10 09:33 PM
    Bold 9700 OS 5.0

Thanks in Advance!
    09-25-10 03:31 PM
    Love to join if any spaces available...

Bold 9700 Os 5.0

Orange UK

Thanks in advance :-)
    09-25-10 05:13 PM
    I guess it's a podcast. We don't support adding podcast episodes to favorites. You'll be able to add the podcast itself to the presets in the future versions.
    I'm looking fwd for the ability of adding podcasts to presets. This may become my new fav app for podcasts. I have no issues so far, only sometimes when I receive a call, after the call ends it takes a while for it to cont playing and sometimes it just stops all together.
    09-25-10 11:48 PM
    Won't report any bugs, which are extremely minimal anyways until the new version is out, BUT I did want to offer some feedback.

I love this app! The interface is so clean and usable, it is perhaps the best of any radio type app I have ever seen on a phone/pda. I like how the menus are layed out and the selection of stations is beyond belief! And the local radio selection is superb, I guess it taps in to the GPS and then pulls in the stations from the database that are X number of miles away, or howEVER it works it magic, it's a cool feature. GREAT work Alex!

PLEASE resist the urge to pretty it up, I love the clean interface!
    09-26-10 03:41 PM
    Updated version 0.6.4 is available for download from the same link. I will also be sending another batch of invites now.

- Hopefully fixes "Application is not responding" crash
    - Fixes issues stopping the stream before it fully started
    - Settings: Option to force connection type
    - Settings: Debug log is saved to SD card when available

The best way to send general feedback or suggestions is to use this thread. For error / streaming issues reports, please e-mail me the log file.

Thanks!
    Please add me if you have additional invitations. 9800 OS .246.

Thanks.
    09-26-10 04:38 PM
    Enjoying this APP. Great selection of Local stations. Sound quality exceptional.

What is the status in listening to the BBC stations (UK) from the USA?
    Are they restricted?
    09-26-10 05:08 PM
    I'd love to try it! Blackberry Bold 9650/6.0.0.222 OS on Verizon.
    09-26-10 05:50 PM
    Modelo bb storm 2 (9520)
    version 5.0.0.713
    09-26-10 05:59 PM
    Yeah happy to test it for you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-10 06:06 PM
    if there is still room count me in
    storm 2 5.0
    bold 9650 5.0
    09-26-10 09:54 PM
1,007 ... 23456 ...