Hi It still saying 0.6.2 lol sorry
    09-20-10 02:42 PM
    Hi It still saying 0.6.2 lol sorry
    Then maybe it's your browser cache. Try refreshing the page!
    09-20-10 02:47 PM
    That was it thanks much!
    GREAT APP!
    09-20-10 02:48 PM
    Thank you. You fixed the exception when you get a phone call or message.
    Now we need the slidebar to fast forward please
    Thanks
    09-20-10 02:58 PM
    Blackberry BOLD 9650
    OS 5.0.0.732

Thank you.
    09-20-10 03:30 PM
    Hi, Is the Crackberry podcast in here? can't seem to find it
    Thanks
    09-20-10 04:00 PM
    Working great now on my Bold 9650. The upgrade made it work totally.
    I did get version 0.6.2 working about 50% of the time
    after upgrading my OS to 6.0. But now this upgrade
    so far has been working 100%.
    Only thing I'm having a problem is when I stop a station
    from playing, it starts right back up. I have to hit the
    "stop playback" option in the menu a few times, to make
    it completely stop.
    Also is it possible to have a "search" option in the
    Podcast section? I know a few Podcast I would
    like to listen to, but not sure where they would
    be listed under.
    Thanks for a great program and your hard work on it.
    09-20-10 04:39 PM
    I'll try it out if possible.

Have a 9700 with OS 5.0.0.862.
    09-20-10 04:44 PM
    If you still have room for testers
    9700 running 5.0.0.983
    hit me up via pm or PIN 2153D30A
    09-20-10 04:48 PM
    Only thing I'm having a problem is when I stop a station
    from playing, it starts right back up. I have to hit the
    "stop playback" option in the menu a few times, to make
    it completely stop.
    May I ask the log file? This is one of the things I've been debugging today and thought I resolved it (apparently not for all cases).

Also is it possible to have a "search" option in the
    Podcast section? I know a few Podcast I would
    like to listen to, but not sure where they would
    be listed under.
    The search on the start screen searches through all content available so if the podcast you want to find doesn't show there, most likely it's not included in the RadioTime catalog.
    09-20-10 04:49 PM
    Hi, Is the Crackberry podcast in here? can't seem to find it
    Apparently not. Generally if you notice that some station or podcast are missing you can request it to be added using the feedback form at RadioTime website: RadioTime: Contact Us The content team here will be happy
    09-20-10 04:58 PM
    May I ask the log file? This is one of the things I've been debugging today and thought I resolved it (apparently not for all cases).

The search on the start screen searches through all content available so if the podcast you want to find doesn't show there, most likely it's not included in the RadioTime catalog.
    I sent a log (If I did it right) to your email.

Thanks. Didn't know that it would also search the podcast section.
    09-20-10 05:04 PM
    Just a quick question...

I was looking at the RadioTime website and noticed that there are several other local radio stations available on their website that don't show up on TuneIn. Since TuneIn in partnered with RadioTime, shouldn't those stations show up as well?

Thanks for the help!

On one other note...I just noticed something strange. I'm running the latest version of TuneIn and I've noticed on a few occasions that when my screen goes dark (usually a few seconds to a few minutes after it goes dark), the music will stop playing until I hit a button. Once a button is hit, it'll keep playing like normal. Any idea what is causing this and/or how I can fix it. I'm running a Bold 9000 on .597 (5.0). Thanks!
    09-20-10 05:16 PM
    Just a quick question...
    I was looking at the RadioTime website and noticed that there are several other local radio stations available on their website that don't show up on TuneIn. Since TuneIn in partnered with RadioTime, shouldn't those stations show up as well?
    Actually TuneIn is a product of RadioTime. Some stations may not be available in mobile app due to technical (i.e. flash streams, stream which require custom player) or legal limitations (stations which run by Clear Channel).

On one other note...I just noticed something strange. I'm running the latest version of TuneIn and I've noticed on a few occasions that when my screen goes dark (usually a few seconds to a few minutes after it goes dark), the music will stop playing until I hit a button. Once a button is hit, it'll keep playing like normal. Any idea what is causing this and/or how I can fix it. I'm running a Bold 9000 on .597 (5.0). Thanks!
    I would guess this is wireless network goes to sleep on timeout. May you send me a log to confirm this? Once we understand what it is exactly we can look for countermeasures. I'm new to Blackberry platform (both as a developer and as a user) so other people here might have better ideas or suggestions.
    09-20-10 05:58 PM
    I was having trouble with .62, it would shut down and not play.
    Just installed .64 and it is working great, love the presets feature.
    One thing I noticed was trying to switch stations, "Now playing" wouldn't stop and play new station til I hit pause.

Love this app!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-10 09:21 PM
    Thanks for the invite. So far it works GREAT.
    09-20-10 09:22 PM
    Actually TuneIn is a product of RadioTime. Some stations may not be available in mobile app due to technical (i.e. flash streams, stream which require custom player) or legal limitations (stations which run by Clear Channel).

I would guess this is wireless network goes to sleep on timeout. May you send me a log to confirm this? Once we understand what it is exactly we can look for countermeasures. I'm new to Blackberry platform (both as a developer and as a user) so other people here might have better ideas or suggestions.
    Log sent, let me know if there is anything else you need. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-10 03:07 PM
    I'd lke to try it out, thx

BB9000 BOLD
    09-23-10 09:06 AM
    bold 9700
    os 5.0.0.938
    voda uk

would love to help
    09-23-10 09:25 AM
    Bold 9700
    v5.0.0.602
    AT&T US
    09-23-10 12:11 PM
    I'd love to give it a try.

Blackberry Tour 9630
    Version 5.0.0.732
    09-23-10 02:25 PM
    I would like to try it too

bold 9650
    version 5.0.0.699
    09-23-10 04:54 PM
    If still looking, please send me a D/L link.

Torch 9800

Thanks!
    09-23-10 05:14 PM
    So it works great on my 9650 running OS6 Which is awesome, cuz Pandora will only play 45 secs or so right now.

More Stuff:
    I'm getting an Invalid Response when I go into United States under North America - or any other country I just noticed. I'll attach the log.
    Two features I'd like:
    One: favorites/saved stations. I see this as a must have (ok, not really a must have cuz this app is sweet as is, but a very nice feature). Mainly cuz I'm in Utah at school and I'd much rather listen to my Seattle stations.
    Two: As long as online radio streams are being thrown in, how about some police scanners, etc? Dunno if you've ever heard of Live Police, Fire, EMS, Aircraft, and Rail Scanners on RadioReference.com...
    Anyways that's it for now. Awesome app, honestly the way it is now is sufficient. But I figured I'd throw out some features I'd like
    Last edited by SCrid2000; 09-24-10 at 12:58 AM.
    09-23-10 08:21 PM
    I've used the Android version, and would like to try it on my fathers BB.

Curve 8320
    09-24-10 04:43 AM
1,007 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD