Does anyone know how to view my presets in in Tunein Pro? For the life of me I cant figure it out.
    07-19-11 08:49 AM
    keep hitting the <--) button once you've opened up Tunein, the menu should show up with your presets
    07-19-11 09:32 AM
    You can also view and edit the order of your presets if you log into your account on the radiotime website....
    07-19-11 10:50 AM
    Hello all, I'm considering getting Tunein Pro Radio. I've read most of the huge thread everyone has posted on here.

I stream local radio all the time and i use iHeart Radio. Of late I have been having streaming issues and am looking to get a new app.

My question is, should I consider getting Tunein Pro or look into getting a Radio Booster app??
    07-19-11 12:19 PM
    TuneIn Pro is a fantastic little app and at $.99, it is a bargain.
    07-20-11 09:50 AM
    08-30-11 03:05 PM
    Is this for the PRO version? I already have 2.1 Pro installed and took this download from the TuneIn website and it installed a second icon and did not over-write my existing PRO version.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see on the TuneIn website it says version 2.2 (free) so it is not for the PRO version.
    08-30-11 03:20 PM
    Is this for the PRO version? I already have 2.1 Pro installed and took this download from the TuneIn website and it installed a second icon and did not over-write my existing PRO version.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see on the TuneIn website it says version 2.2 (free) so it is not for the PRO version.
    Yes. The link I supplied is from AppWorld for the Pro version. That's where my notification came from. Not the TuneIn site. It installed just fine.

Did you get the update yet? How's it going?
    08-30-11 03:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD