We got my brother-in-law a flip Pearl but did not get the data plan (he says he doesn't want it. Who am I to complain about saving an extra $20 a month? )

Anyway, I know there have been a multitude of threads posted about which apps work with Wi-Fi, but I'm having a devil of a time trying to find them. I don't know if he wants/needs any particular apps, though I know he is on MySpace a lot; however, I want to take whatever steps I can to get apps loaded to his phone now so he won't go hunting them down once I give it to him.

Hopefully, you all out there can help out! Thanks!
    Last edited by osutuba; 10-22-09 at 12:08 AM.
    10-21-09 11:51 PM
    Anyone? Anyone?

Beuller?
    10-22-09 02:29 AM
    I tired doing a search for you and didn't find anything. I remember a thread like 6 months ago, but I don't think it went anywhere.
    10-22-09 03:18 AM
    I tired doing a search for you and didn't find anything. I remember a thread like 6 months ago, but I don't think it went anywhere.
    Means it is probably buried. Wonderful ...
    10-22-09 03:24 AM
    eh, maybe it wasn't that long ago, but it wasn't too recent. I'm sure with some time you could find it
    10-22-09 03:31 AM
    eh, maybe it wasn't that long ago, but it wasn't too recent. I'm sure with some time you could find it
    Well, I was hoping to have this Flip Pearl ready today with some apps already installed for him that I *knew* would work on a Wi-Fi connection. Oh, well ...

I guess the biggest thing I need to know is does the MySpace app work with Wi-Fi? Everything else I think can take a back seat for now.
    Last edited by osutuba; 10-22-09 at 05:49 AM.
    10-22-09 05:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD