Well i saw a thread on here talking about chat via the torch on Facebook and for BB's and i saw that there was a beta release from Blackberry themselves of a new Facebook app for our phones.

so i visited and signed up on blackberry/beta website and downloaded the beta FB app.

Just using it for a hour now, its been workign great!!!! I think everyone should jump on this and the Chat feature works great aswell! Even though its beta for me its seems like its alost done i havent run into any problems!
    04-16-11 11:13 PM
    well known and has been discussed for at least a few weeks or a month now. it just started working again actually. the chat feature was down until they pushed the new update last week.
    04-16-11 11:18 PM
    After reading a few reviews on it, i just never downloaded it as many people had problems with connecting to the chat.. Didnt know a fix was released, but so far this has been working great. Wish i would have known sooner thanks.
    04-16-11 11:31 PM
    Where do I find this FB 2.0 Beta?
    04-20-11 08:24 AM
    Where do I find this FB 2.0 Beta?
    BlackBerry Beta Zone. Just google BB Beta Zone and it should be the first link. Sign up, and find the beta programs list, and join the FB 2.0 beta.

At OP, you could have done a forum search and seen that there were other threads regarding FB 2.0.

Glad you finally downloaded it, and like it. It is definitely a HUGE improvement over 1.9
    04-20-11 08:28 AM
    I suspect FB 2.0 will be released to public pretty soon anyway. It's been in Beta long enough IMO. It's better than any FB 1....'s.
    04-20-11 09:03 AM
    now that we have a decent facebook with chat albeit soon
    what can we expect next from facebook
    this has been a long time coming but ticks all the boxes for me anyway !!
    04-20-11 09:16 AM
    After reading a few reviews on it, i just never downloaded it as many people had problems with connecting to the chat.. Didnt know a fix was released, but so far this has been working great. Wish i would have known sooner thanks.
    Just downloaded it and can confirm that FB Chat is working well
    04-20-11 12:35 PM
    Even if you don't prefer to use the chat feature, this beta version of FB is much better than the official one from BB App World.

JJ
    04-20-11 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD