02-27-12 11:40 AM
80 1234
tools
    More than happy to test. I get tons of call; att 9700; os .545 about to go to .586
    Philip

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-31-10 01:09 AM
    So where is this guy?? Any of you guys testing the app?? Is it good? Does it work???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-10 08:29 PM
    I haven't heard a word.

04-10-10 09:26 AM
    Me neither. Too bad, coz I was/am really looking forward to this app. Hope we'll hear something soon.
    04-10-10 01:02 PM
    Canadian...tester available....if its not too late...
    04-10-10 01:18 PM
    UK tester with plenty of incoming calls if I can be included. Meet your set out requirements.

Thanks
    Last edited by Tinyk; 04-11-10 at 11:13 AM.
    04-10-10 03:51 PM
    I would love to be a beta tester.
    04-11-10 12:52 AM
    Where the heck did this guy disappear to???????

04-20-10 06:13 AM
    Where the heck did this guy disappear to???????

Tell me about it. I hope we'll ever see such an app. He got us good, made us all extremely excited about something we don't hear about anymore.
    04-20-10 11:02 AM
    Hi guys!
    Im one of the founders of TrueCaller which is a mobile caller ID that works in more than 25 countries including US and CA. Not only does it have Caller ID functionality, it also has a twitter implementation (to tweet your calls on incoming calls), update phonebook-function to update phonebook with missing information and much more.

Any way, were about to release it in a couple of weeks but are looking for some beta-testers out there to try it out and send some feedback.
    Its required that you have the 5.0.0.0> ROM because earlier ROMs doesnt support the API to show the caller on incoming calls.
    3G or Wifi is also required for lookup on incoming calls.

If you have any questions about the app you can post them here

If you want to read more about the application, visit truecaller.com

Cheers!
    I would love to test it out for you guys. I have a blackberry 8520 pin 21503204. Tmobile. [email protected]

04-30-10 11:47 PM
    I would love to try this app. I'm on an at&t 9700 running os .593. I'm not sure when you were planning on putting out the beta, but I'll be traveling all over Spain, the south of France and Italy for the next 4 weeks.

05-01-10 07:21 PM
    Hi guys,
    Thanks for all replys. Ive not been able to mail out any builds yet because were fixing some final bugs. But will send it out this week.
    Thanks!
    they're still working on bugs before sending out to the testers.
    05-01-10 08:49 PM
    I'm from Switzerland, if you're interested to test from here Running 5.0 on Curve 8900
    05-01-10 08:59 PM
    Hi guys,
    Im sorry for the late respons here. Actually no build has been sent yet and the reason is because we are still struggling with bugs that must be fixed before you can try it.
    Ill keep this post updated more frequently now and send a build to all of you people here asap!

You can see some screenshots on our blog truecaller dot com/blog
    (I cant write URLs yet)
    05-18-10 06:33 AM
    Good to hear it's still being worked on. I have been waiting to check it out too!
    05-18-10 06:50 AM
    Good to hear it's still being worked on. I have been waiting to check it out too!
    Yeah we are still working hard on it and Im sorry it been so delayed.
    Remember, you guys at crackberry will be the first to have it (free of charge of course)
    05-18-10 07:29 AM
    I would be willing to test if you are still looking for beta testers. BB9700 running 5.0.0.656 on T-mobile USA
    Last edited by SilverSfr; 05-18-10 at 08:07 AM. Reason: spelling
    05-18-10 08:06 AM
    I would love to test it for you and maybe buy it when you are throught testing it
    05-18-10 08:29 AM
    Looks absolutely fantastic. You guys are shifting mountains of work.

I do have 1 question. Will the number/name also be displayed if the caller is 'Unknown'? I mean like a hidden number. I don't know about the USA but here in Holland it's possible to hide your number so the called one only sees: 'Unknown' on his screen.
    Will this app also identify those numbers?

05-18-10 08:44 AM
    Looks absolutely fantastic. You guys are shifting mountains of work.

I do have 1 question. Will the number/name also be displayed if the caller is 'Unknown'? I mean like a hidden number. I don't know about the USA but here in Holland it's possible to hide your number so the called one only sees: 'Unknown' on his screen.
    Will this app also identify those numbers?

Hi, no it will only work on visible numbers and it will only give a result if the number is publicly available. But we have a pretty good coverage of numbers in Holland.
    05-18-10 09:02 AM
    Hi, no it will only work on visible numbers and it will only give a result if the number is publicly available. But we have a pretty good coverage of numbers in Holland.
    I get it. I still would love the app thoug. It would be pretty neat if it could, but seeing the results on the site, this app will satisfy alot of people. Definately.

Sooo, any release date yet:P?

05-18-10 09:05 AM
    I get it. I still would love the app thoug. It would be pretty neat if it could, but seeing the results on the site, this app will satisfy alot of people. Definately.

Sooo, any release date yet:P?

Im glad to hear that Actually we dont have a release date yet but it could be between a week or four depending on how fast we can solve the final things.

TrueCaller will display the Name and address of the incoming or outgoing caller. In the screenshots it only displayed name which is one of the bugs
    05-18-10 09:12 AM
    added pictures and URLs to the blog has been added to the first post
    Last edited by tha_neo; 05-18-10 at 09:21 AM.
    05-18-10 09:16 AM
    Im glad to hear that Actually we dont have a release date yet but it could be between a week or four depending on how fast we can solve the final things.

TrueCaller will display the Name and address of the incoming or outgoing caller. In the screenshots it only displayed name which is one of the bugs
    Great, def am looking forward to this.
    But what do you mean by 'Address'? Do you mean geographical or something else?
    Lets state today I'm in New York and I'm calling someone. Will he see New York?
    Tomorrow I'm in California. Will he see California?

05-18-10 09:21 AM
    Great, def am looking forward to this.
    But what do you mean by 'Address'? Do you mean geographical or something else?
    Lets state today I'm in New York and I'm calling someone. Will he see New York?
    Tomorrow I'm in California. Will he see California?

No, if you receive a call from me then it will display
    True Software Scandinavia AB
    Helenborgsgatan 9 Sweden(which is the address that my number is written on)
    05-18-10 09:23 AM
80 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD