Just today, when I tried logging into my Windows Live Messenger on my Blackberry Bold 9780, it kept saying a message called; "Internal Error. Please try again later." I tried reinstalling the app twice, and tried logging on my laptop, which successfully worked, so it's not that. My plan includes unlimited social networking, so data shouldn't be the problem either. So does anyone else have any other advice?
    08-20-11 08:33 PM
    I use Windows Live Messenger on my 9650 all the time. I do occassionally get that error and have found I could log in in other devices. I also find that all of a sudden I stop getting IMs though I appear as online to others. I have to log out and log back in to be able to communicate again and I never receive those missing messages. It frustrates me greatly and I wonder if I used a program such as Beejive or Trillion if these issues would be gone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-11 11:58 PM
    Logging into other devices has worked. And I also found out that if I log in with another email, it works, but it's the my main, the one I'm currently using, that isn't working.
    08-21-11 01:30 PM
    i cant sign into my windows live messenger on my bb9700, everytime i try it keeps saying invaild email address or password, even if i use other email addresses, i tried doing a battery pull and that didnt work either , also tried deleting the app and reinstalling it back and that still didnt work, still got the same problem
    07-26-12 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD