I would appreciate any help that I can get!
    I purchased a download for my Blackberry Curve 8310 about 2 weeks ago,
    the PinkBlossoms Zen. Ever since I did that my phone is acting weird.
    When I change the profile to VIBRATE/QUIET/OFF, it still rings out loud. I have taken the phone to AT&T and the technicians have checked it out.
    They gave me a new Curve as they thought the other one was defective.
    I restored the service to the new Curve and the same thing is happening.
    The phone will also ring 2 different ringtones at the same time.
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME?
    07-31-08 06:54 AM
    I might would try a few different ringtones. Then you will know if it is just those or what. Are you going to Profiles>advanced> and editing them from there? Also, be sure to press the menu button when done and save.
    07-31-08 07:39 AM
    I have saved and saved in the advanced, tried turning the volume to 0 and that doesn't work either....Quite Frustrated. I also have tried assigning a song ringtone and it plays both the song and the regular ringtone. Thanks for your response, and I would appreciate any other suggestions.
    07-31-08 11:44 AM
    Are you using that same theme in the new curve?
    07-31-08 12:14 PM
    I have downloaded the Zen Pink blossoms to this curve, but I have issues when i have the phone on the regular theme that came with it. The only other software that I have purchased for the phone is RINGO. I did install it, but I haven't used it yet. Don't know how, and I haven't had opportunity to read the info that came with it.
    07-31-08 09:24 PM
    Im having the same problem but with my pearl
    08-01-08 11:22 AM
    Is Ringo installed on yours as well?
    08-01-08 11:24 AM
    Hi again!
    Guess what? I removed the Ringo software from my Curve and now it is working fine.
    Anybody familiar with Ringo? I would hate to think that I spent my money for nothing. Thanks for your help.
    08-01-08 11:49 AM
    I too had Ringo installed...just finished deleting it, and now working GREAT...wish I hadn't wasted money on the app
    08-01-08 12:15 PM
    Good show... That was my suspicion... Glad you're all good.
    08-01-08 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD