Is anyone having any trouble with Opera Mini 5.0? The browser on my phone keeps freezing up or is unusually slow to respond. I have been encountering this issue for days now. Should I do a downgrade? I really do like the new layout :/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-10 03:59 PM
    Same problem here. Just a few hours ago I was unable to scroll down to where the exit button is..that entire row of buttons were inaccessible. I think I'm gonna tough it out for now..if it starts happening more times than not I'll definitely be down grading back to the beta version

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-10 04:39 PM
    That happens to me too. It's so annoying. Sometimes i get stuck in it and have to do a battery pull. What version do u think I should switch too? Thanks.
    03-29-10 11:16 AM
    Yeah that's what it did to me so I removed the app & reinstalled it worked ok did it a few more times then I said the **** with it & removed it for good. I also didn't like the layout like the size of the page seemed not to user friendly. Along with the movement would think Opera Mini 5.0 would be better with all this stuff worked out. Heard this around though about the freezing so doesn't seem to just affect a certain OS or BB.
    03-29-10 12:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD