I have a issue with the two programs listed above. I wanted to have multiple alarms and since BB doesn't have one I went 3rd party. Due to me only being a half BB user and having a pearl I am cursed with memory drains. Well I have QP scheduled to go off in the night when I sleep, and when it does it turns off MyAlarm that is running in the background. My wake up schedule changes like the wind and was don't want to have to change my QP everynight. Does anyone have any workarounds or thoughts? (sorry if this is missing info I'm typing it mobile) TIA.

Walter

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-09 10:06 AM
    what os do you have
    11-07-09 12:27 PM
    I have a issue with the two programs listed above. I wanted to have multiple alarms and since BB doesn't have one I went 3rd party. Due to me only being a half BB user and having a pearl I am cursed with memory drains. Well I have QP scheduled to go off in the night when I sleep, and when it does it turns off MyAlarm that is running in the background. My wake up schedule changes like the wind and was don't want to have to change my QP everynight. Does anyone have any workarounds or thoughts? (sorry if this is missing info I'm typing it mobile) TIA.
    Run the QuickPull manually once a day at your convenience and stop it from conflicting with your Alarm program.
    11-07-09 02:49 PM
    what os do you have
    4.5.0.169 (281)

11-07-09 03:03 PM
    Run the QuickPull manually once a day at your convenience and stop it from conflicting with your Alarm program.
    That defeats the purpose of having a scheduled QP. I then would still have to restart MyAlarm each time as well. I know I can do that I wanted to see if anyone had a solution to avoid that. It is nice to wake up in the morning and have a fresh pearl to start with.

11-07-09 03:05 PM
    You could get an autorun app that starts up myalarm when the phone reboots.

11-07-09 10:02 PM
    Or have quickpull do its thing while you're in the shower or something.

11-07-09 10:03 PM
    Or have quickpull do its thing while you're in the shower or something.

My schedule changes daily so this brings up the same issue. If I set it for a time during the day and it does the autoreset in my pocket then the phone keypad stays unlonked and I start making random calls. Thanks for the thought though.

11-09-09 12:05 PM
    You could get an autorun app that starts up myalarm when the phone reboots.

Thanks for the tip. I will look around for an autorun app.

11-09-09 12:06 PM
    there's one that's free, I forget the name
    11-09-09 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD