I tried using Google Sync today. It says its syncing my calendar and contacts but where do I find the contacts online? (PC)

Also I have 4-5 different calendars on my BB, will they all be separate on Google Calendar or will they all be made into one?

I think I'm just really confused as to how this whole thing is supposed to work.

Last edited by Mz.Turtle; 01-31-10 at 05:09 PM.
    01-31-10 04:50 PM
    01-31-10 06:48 PM
    The link to download the app isn't helping me.
    01-31-10 07:05 PM
    When in Gmail, the link for contacts should be on the left side of the screen, under the label/folder names. Google Sync is not good about syncing multiple calendars. It might duplicate you appointments by putting each appointment on each calendar. If you have no duplicate appointments, you're lucky. Not sure how it will ultimately work with multiple calendars as I only keep one calendar on my BB.
    01-31-10 09:18 PM
    I don't use Gmail.......
    01-31-10 10:16 PM
    I don't use Gmail.......
    That's the only place I know of to see your contacts. If you have signed up for Google Sync, you must have a Google account. Just go to Gmail and look for them there. You don't need to use Gmail, but you should be able to see your contacts there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-10 10:38 PM
    That's the only place I know of to see your contacts. If you have signed up for Google Sync, you must have a Google account. Just go to Gmail and look for them there. You don't need to use Gmail, but you should be able to see your contacts there.

Ok, I'll go look. Thanks!
    02-01-10 04:37 PM
    When in Gmail, the link for contacts should be on the left side of the screen, under the label/folder names. Google Sync is not good about syncing multiple calendars. It might duplicate you appointments by putting each appointment on each calendar. If you have no duplicate appointments, you're lucky. Not sure how it will ultimately work with multiple calendars as I only keep one calendar on my BB.
    That's true. Any app that can remove those duplicated items?
    02-02-10 02:37 PM
    Nice comment, I have experience this problem.
    02-02-10 04:18 PM
    I like syncing Google Calendar with my BlackBerry Calendar but if I delete an event off of Google, it doesn't delete it off of the BlackBerry.

How do you fix this?
    02-02-10 05:47 PM
    hi i cant seem to download music app for my 8530
    can some one help.
    02-02-10 05:52 PM
    hi i cant seem to download music app for my 8530
    can some one help.
    I have no ideal about this.
    02-02-10 06:59 PM
    It's nice app but didn't work for me.
    02-02-10 07:49 PM
    I never like it anyway.
    02-02-10 08:43 PM
    i think just resetting your calendar will do the trick of the duplicates on your phone. then after that its a matter of playing around with the settings of google sync
    02-02-10 08:45 PM
    I have been successfully using Google sync since I got my Blackberry a month ago. It synced to 4 calendars from Google without a problem. All calendars synced to 1 calendar on BB (all 1 color), which was OK by me. Any ads from the BB went to my main Google calendar... I just change the appointments to the correct calendar when I logged on to Google cal. Yesterday 2/3/10, I had an error message on my BB that it was unable to sync. It prompted me to reset my calendar sync. I did so, but when I re-synced, it only synced to my default Google cal. It doesn't access my 4 google calendars by name & doesn't give me the option to look for other calendars. Has anyone else come across this... I WAS very happy with the G.sync, but suddenly I've lost functionality.... HELP!
    02-03-10 10:25 AM
    I like syncing Google Calendar with my BlackBerry Calendar but if I delete an event off of Google, it doesn't delete it off of the BlackBerry.

How do you fix this?
    The response time for when you either ad or remove from the calender on computer is up to 2 hrs, usually 1hr&20min. for me. When I update from my BB it does it in under 10 minutes. That is the norm. I don't use my contacts synch. but my calender works great.

02-03-10 01:54 PM
    UPDATE: On another random forum, someone suggested signing out of google sync (deleting all synced contact) & signing back in using your original gmail login. I don't use gmail much, so I have it set up to sign into my Google account with my regular e-mail addy. I signed in using my original Gmail log-on and VOILA! All of my calendars were available again! They still load onto 1 calendar on my BB & every BB update syncs to the main calendar, but very happy to have all my schedules & appointments in one place again!
    02-03-10 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD