Currently using the latest version of DM 5 on my computer. In the past, I've been able to backup my 3rd party apps without any problems. The issue I'm having now is that when I attempt the backup and check the folder with my pin # on it, it has one .alx file and a Vlingo .cod file. I can't find the rest of my 3rd party apps anywhere within the backup. Any suggestions on how I can get a complete backup of my 3rd party apps again?

p.s. I've also already removed all of the old 3rd party app backups off of my computer and onto a dvdrw.
    07-21-09 03:26 PM
    I am having this exact same problem except with DM 4.7. Out of nowhere. Only for me it backs up only FlightPath. Not any of the rest of my apps. Anyone have any ideas? (I'm on .151 BTW)
    07-30-09 06:06 AM
    For some reason DM only backs up 'new' software sometimes. It has a history of previous backed up stuff or whatever. I would rename your other backup file if you have one and try again. Its hit or miss
    07-30-09 06:45 AM
    Wow. Impressive. You are absolutely right. It somehow found my [pin #] folder on the desktop from the last time I had moved it out to do a back up. And it was only listing the app I had added since then. I deleted that old folder and it worked perfect. Sweet! Thanks for the help. Maybe this will be of some help to someone else.
    07-30-09 06:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD