I hope this is the right place for this, and I've tried Googling, and looking around the forums, but I'm not finding anything specifically related to my problem. I wouldn't even have known it was a problem until the following things happened.

I downloaded BeBuzz for my phone quite awhile ago, and paid for it, and have been happily using it. In that time, I've gone through a few phones. Because of the fact that I have, App World only recognizes a few of the apps I've downloaded through them. I've tried the ALT, and R S T reset, but it only loaded the other two I've downloaded on this specific PIN. I've even tried deleting and re-installing App World. I can't seem to get it to work.

When I explore my folders, I can see the files connected to App World, and there are about four of them, all linked to my separate PINs. How do I get App World to recognize the other PIN downloads?

I really want to be able to upgrade BeBuzz, but because App World won't recognize it as something I bought and downloaded through them, I'm having a lot of trouble.

Maybe one of you knows what to do?
    Last edited by ButtonyQuotient; 04-25-10 at 11:48 PM.
    04-25-10 11:46 PM
    Try going to my world in app world , hit the menu and log in again this restored my missing apps.
    04-27-10 02:22 PM
    04-27-10 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD