I just upgraded from the Curve to the Bold 9700. I transferred all my third party apps over just fine. The Desktop Manager says they're all installed on the Bold... but I cannot see them on the phone itself.

They are in the Applications section of the Options, but there's nothing that actually allows me to use them.

Any help is appreciated.
    08-25-10 09:49 PM
    They are inside the Downloads folder if you haven't looked. Try a battery pull if it didn't reboot it. You must reboot it after migrating data/apps from one device to another.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-10 10:24 PM
    I just upgraded from the Curve to the Bold 9700. I transferred all my third party apps over just fine. The Desktop Manager says they're all installed on the Bold... but I cannot see them on the phone itself.

They are in the Applications section of the Options, but there's nothing that actually allows me to use them.

Any help is appreciated.
    They may not be compatiable with OS 5.0 or the screen resolution if you upgraded from an 83xx. Try uninstalling them all and redownloading them from the places you got them.
    I never use the third party party app switch option unless it's the same device family.
    08-25-10 10:27 PM
    They are inside the Downloads folder if you haven't looked.
    Damn. Never even thought to look there. Thanks!
    08-25-10 10:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD